PDA

View Full Version : Dwarf question

patataman
26-01-2006, 12:05
If a canon have a rune.....is considered a magica atack??? for the propose of th standar of the torment

Flame
26-01-2006, 12:10
Read the first bit in the dwarf engineering runes section.

(yes, basically)

patataman
26-01-2006, 12:13
Read the first bit in the dwarf engineering runes section.

(yes, basically)

thansk........mmmmmm Im in problem xD

Gratnuk Ironfist
26-01-2006, 17:15
thansk........mmmmmm Im in problem xD

Why what's the prob?

SuperBeast
26-01-2006, 17:29
I'm guessing he's either got daemons, forest spirits or ethereals in his army list... :D

Gratnuk Ironfist
26-01-2006, 17:47
So what does the banner of torment do? A magical attack canacels the daemons ward save therefore their dead, so what's the prob?

Note, a magical cannon is not a "maggic missile" like the spells, but a magical "hit".

Festus
26-01-2006, 18:16
Hi

I'm guessing he's either got daemons, forest spirits or ethereals in his army list... :D
..but not entirely Daemonic, I am sure... ;)

Greetings
Festus

SuperBeast
28-01-2006, 12:05
Hi

..but not entirely Daemonic, I am sure... ;)

Greetings
Festus

I don't like to talk about those Daemons. ;)

aracon
28-01-2006, 19:08
I don't like to talk about those Daemons. ;)

They're not so bad...aren't they?:angel:

Gratnuk Ironfist
29-01-2006, 00:14
They're not so bad...aren't they?:angel:

Well their really annoying I'll give 'em tha'.:evilgrin:

DutchJunkie
29-01-2006, 11:41
I got two questions considering the new army book.

1. Page 62: Josef Bugman. He carries a tankard that refreshes his unit. I quote: "In the Dwarf movement phase, any model in the same unit as Bugman may drink from the tankard and regain one lost wound. This is not possible if the unit is in close combat."

Is this only a 'good' thing for heroes? Because normal dwarfs only got one wound. Or can the tankard make the dead/mortally injured living and fighting again? And can the unit still move after they had a beer?

2. Page 44: Master rune of Kragg the Grim. "It allows the great weapon to retain its normal abilities (+2 strength, strike last etc.)".

My main language isn't english, but mostly I understand it .. mostly. But what is the point of this rune? It makes your great axe a normal axe?

Thanks for your help :-)

Borthcollective
29-01-2006, 14:17
Is this only a 'good' thing for heroes? Because normal dwarfs only got one wound. Or can the tankard make the dead/mortally injured living and fighting again? And can the unit still move after they had a beer?

2. Page 44: Master rune of Kragg the Grim. "It allows the great weapon to retain its normal abilities (+2 strength, strike last etc.)".

My main language isn't english, but mostly I understand it .. mostly. But what is the point of this rune? It makes your great axe a normal axe?

Thanks for your help :-)

1. Yes only good for heroes as the dead are no longer in the unit in the movement phase.

2. It makes a great axe retain it's +2 str strikes last ability.

DutchJunkie
29-01-2006, 15:32
2. It makes a great axe retain it's +2 str strikes last ability.

Sorry but you just stated the sentence again .. it makes a great axe keep +2str and strikes last ability. Maybe because it's sunday, but I don't get it. What's the advantage of the rune on a normal great axe?

Sorry to bother you again with my silly (maybe language caused) questions. Thanks for the 1. answer. A bit of a pity, but reviving the dead would be too much ;-)

Bjoernes
29-01-2006, 15:50
Hi!

The thing is that you can not normaly put weapons runes on a great weapon, only on a hand weapon... This rune enables you to do so.. So in essence it gives you a great weapon you can put two other runes on..
Hope this helps you..

Greetings

Edited:correcting some mistakes

Bran Dawri
29-01-2006, 17:57
Actually, it's perfectly allright to put whatever runes you want on a greatweapon.

Without the master rune of Kragg the Grimm, however, it simply won't function as a greatweapon, but as a simple handweapon as long as it's a runic weapon.

DutchJunkie
29-01-2006, 22:12
Bran Dawri en Bjoernes, thanks!

I understand it now .. it's so obvious. Thanks for making it clear to me.

patataman
30-01-2006, 00:36
So what does the banner of torment do? A magical attack canacels the daemons ward save therefore their dead, so what's the prob?

Note, a magical cannon is not a "maggic missile" like the spells, but a magical "hit".

storm baner -2 to all misil weapon to hit and for war machines ned a 4+ to shot but only work on non magical weapon...so dwarf flamer have win the game agains me T_T

Gratnuk Ironfist
04-02-2006, 06:06
storm baner -2 to all misil weapon to hit and for war machines ned a 4+ to shot but only work on non magical weapon...so dwarf flamer have win the game agains me T_T

Why what do you play?