lion chariot
lion chariot
lion chariot
lion chariot
lion chariot
lion chariot

10 archers
10 archers

can a charecter on a chariot have a lance i looked up in the brb p64 it says a charecter may ride a chariot as they ride a monster

also do charecter mounts (chariots) take up a special choice

any advice is apreciated

Time of Madness
23-11-2009, 18:58
Is it a 2000pt list? If so it looks legal to me. High Elves have access to 6 special choices (thus the 6 chariots). And the characters can ride the chariots without taking up slots.

A couple of cannons would ruin this army real fast.

Time of Madness

Wolfmother
23-11-2009, 19:04
yes 2k it is in the title ;)

either one or two shots before they get charged but chriots or shot by archers

wildkarrde0
23-11-2009, 19:55
try banner of ellyrion on the battle standard and laugh laoud as you can run through wood while on a chariot
I thought up an army similar to his a while back just couldn't bring myself to collect it though i use lots of tiranot another good item to slip in is the amulet of light he he magical in pact hits I would drop one chariot for eagles to go war machine hunting or use the reaver bow on a chariotier

TheGuardian170
24-11-2009, 02:17
ummm don't you need 3 Core?

KayazyAssassin
24-11-2009, 02:23
nope he doesn't need three core high elves special rule they also get six especial at 2k

Wolfmother
24-11-2009, 13:07
revised list

teclis
korhil white lion chariot
lion chariot
lion chariot
lion chariot
lion chariot
lion chariot
lion chariot
10 archers
24 spearmen command
great eagle

warhawk95
24-11-2009, 15:15
this list is going to struggle against anything that has S7, any form of gunline, or any board that has lots of terrain. Plus hoard will wreck this list too becuase you have 1 unit that can negate ranks. I would drop the spearmen, get 10 archers again. Drop 2 charitos. Get some WL to keep the theme, if there is no theme then DP as well. and an RBT.

TheGuardian170
24-11-2009, 22:47
The spear men cannot support your Chariots like the Archers can, keep the Archers drop the spearmen.

Also I figured the 2 core was a HE thing... they cheat lol

Dudeguy1235
25-11-2009, 00:29
I would be interested in seeing how this list would play out. I LOVE lion chariots, I think they have a ton of character. And the fact that they cause fear is really nice. I could see a lot of units running from a lot of charges. Good luck!

Dragon Prince of Caledor
25-11-2009, 01:53
yes 2k it is in the title ;)

either one or two shots before they get charged but chriots or shot by archers

I sure hope you are proxying the models because buying all those chariots is just madness. This is a one use only list as I would call it you use it for fun. People would find ways of owning it real fast.
As for the bit about the archers shooting, they wont kill anything... Strength three arrows are good for shooting down jello anything tougher laughs off the shots.
Let us know how it does! :D

P.S. As mentioned by others it IS legal!