PDA

View Full Version : 40k players in wangaratta

wangaratta wolf lord
24-11-2009, 05:43
hi there, i'm looking for any 40k players in the wangaratta area keen for a game. i play wolves, orks and guard. anything from small 1500 to large apocalypse

EdFireborn
24-11-2009, 10:52
I sadly don't like your chances of finding many people to play on warseer...

Have you tried a google search of local clubs in the area? not just warhammer clubs but model miniature clubs... chances are some people that go to them (even the train clubs) will have some warhammer and be willing to play you.

I used to spend my holidays at my aunts house in foster (3 1/2hrs north of sydney) and the local stocklister organised games and the occasional campaign. I'm not sure if Wangaratta would have one though.

Im also guessing Albury would be considered inaccessible?

wangaratta wolf lord
25-11-2009, 22:37
cheers Ed. Wang seems to be a bit of a 40k black hole, but I will keep on trying

Thylacine
26-11-2009, 02:53
Wargamer AU?

wangaratta wolf lord
26-11-2009, 04:11
i have put up a thread in the find a game section, but no dice. I have heard that there are a couple of players, but can't seem to track them down. I even met a player who lived in glenrowan ages ago before I moved here, but can't seem to find him now

Thylacine
26-11-2009, 12:51
i have put up a thread in the find a game section, but no dice. I have heard that there are a couple of players, but can't seem to track them down. I even met a player who lived in glenrowan ages ago before I moved here, but can't seem to find him now

So none of these groups are near you?

VIC
VIC gaming clubs
Subforums: BADGA, BADGaming, DWARF, EWA, Geelong Gamers Guild, Good Games Ballarat, G.R.O.T.S, Hampton Games Club, MCG, Monash Wargamers Massive, Nunawading Wargames Association, Phoenix Gaming Association, Ringwood Warhammer Club, Shepparton Miniature Gamers, WGoL, WSWA

I am guessing that you don't have a car.

Did you try a direct post to the http://www.wargamerau.com/forum/index.php?showforum=9 ?

The worst they could do is tell you you posted in the wrong place but a lot of people will see your post.

wangaratta wolf lord
26-11-2009, 22:46
shep is the closest (about 120km's away). I sometimes head to melbourne and get in a game at the northlands GW store

Drop-Trooper
27-11-2009, 00:31
can people even read in wang? ha! i kid, i kid.
As Thylacine has said try wargamer AU do a few posts ask around, you should get lucky,

Thylacine
27-11-2009, 00:49
can people even read in wang? ha! i kid, i kid.
As Thylacine has said try wargamer AU do a few posts ask around, you should get lucky,

I was 'lucky' once in Wodonga, she was a nurse!

Mrrandom
15-05-2012, 01:20
is this post still active? if so, i live near wang and i am looking for ppl to play 40k with