PDA

View Full Version : skabbicus slave uprising

herald of kairos
24-11-2009, 09:04
right guys this a thousand point list that will probably beexpanded to 2 thousand in the future with skryreupgrades and it will hopefully be a fluffy list so here goes.

Slave Chieftain Skabbicus, shield, poisoned attacks, tail weapon,rival hide talisman,halberd:92
50 skavenslaves,shields,spears:150
4 ratswarms:100
4 ratswarms:100
10 giant rats,2 packmasters:46
10 giant rats,2 packmasters:46

right so let us know what you think. whats your opinions on the rat swarms and giant ratsdo they fit in with the theme enough to be justified or sould i kick them and get more slaves.
one more thing i have been considering is using craventail as skabbicus what do you guysthink

cheers guys

Artinam
24-11-2009, 09:28
Well you can just add anything you want ;)
Your Stormvermin could be the elite pitfighters in their armour and your clanrats the normal ones.

Heck you could add a Warplightning cannon and call it looted.
You can basicly add anything from the normal skaven army if you convert it good enough.

Still like the theme.

herald of kairos
24-11-2009, 10:56
thanks the plan for 2k is warlord skabbicus and some looted or not so looted clan skryre weapons and of course the stormvermin will show maybe 30 no more than that.
although i want to stick to slave revolt so no clanrats. although im already planning to convert a doomwheel(or im just putting of assembling these damn slaves dreading the painting).
any way i hope to bring it to a level where it will still be fluffy and competitive enough for next years gt.