PDA

View Full Version : 2250 WoC Tourny List

TheGuardian170
25-11-2009, 12:18
2250 Pts - Warriors of Chaos Roster

Exalted Hero (2#, 185 pts)
1 Exalted Hero of Tzeentch @ 185 pts (Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor; Shield)
1 Disc of Tzeentch (Flaming Attacks; Causes Fear; Flyer)
1 Sword of Battle
1 Talisman of Protection

Exalted Hero (3#, 249 pts)
1 Exalted Hero of Tzeentch @ 249 pts (General; Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Flail; Chaos Armor; Shield)
1 Chaos Chariot (Chariot; Scythed Wheels)
1 Crew (Halberd)
2 Chaos Steed
1 Fury of the Blood God

Sorcerer (2#, 210 pts)
1 Chaos Sorcerer of Tzeentch @ 210 pts (Mark of Tzeentch; Level 2 Upgrade; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor)
1 Disc of Tzeentch (Flaming Attacks; Causes Fear; Flyer)
1 Dispel Scroll
1 Golden Eye of Tzeentch

Sorcerer (1#, 180 pts)
1 Chaos Sorcerer of Tzeentch @ 180 pts (Mark of Tzeentch; Level 2 Upgrade; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor)
1 Biting Blade
1 Infernal Puppet

Chaos Marauders (10#, 50 pts)
10 Chaos Marauders @ 50 pts (Hand Weapon; Flail)

Marauder Horsemen (5#, 81 pts)
5 Marauder Horsemen @ 81 pts (Musician Mus; Hand Weapon; Flail; Fast Cavalry)
5 Warhorse

Chaos Hounds (5#, 30 pts)
5 Chaos Warhounds @ 30 pts

Chaos Warriors (13#, 261 pts)
12 Chaos Warriors of Slaanesh @ 261 pts (Mark of Slaanesh; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Halberd; Chaos Armor; Shield)
1 Champion of Slaanesh (Mark of Slaanesh; Hand Weapon; Halberd; Chaos Armor; Shield)

Chosen (10#, 320 pts)
9 Chosen of Nurgle @ 320 pts (Mark of Nurgle; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Halberd; Chaos Armor; Shield)
1 Champion of Nurgle (Mark of Nurgle; Hand Weapon; Halberd; Chaos Armor; Shield)
1 Favour of the Gods
1 Banner of Rage

Chaos Knights (5#, 260 pts)
5 Chaos Knights of Khorne @ 260 pts (Mark of Khorne; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Barding; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor; Shield; Causes Fear; Frenzy)
5 Chaos Steed

Chaos Knights (5#, 260 pts)
5 Chaos Knights of Khorne @ 260 pts (Mark of Khorne; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Barding; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor; Shield; Causes Fear; Frenzy)
5 Chaos Steed

Total Roster Cost: 2246

This is a List for a League I'll be starting I need to submit 1500pts fixed the other 750 is floating.

Two Things:
1) Is this a good list if not what can be fixed
2) What should I put down as my fixed portion (My General is the only required piece in the fixed portion)

Cheers,

Guardian

GWItheUltimate
25-11-2009, 14:12
If you put an Hero with the Mark of Tzeentch on a chariot, does the chariot is automatically "of Tzeentch" or you have to pay 20 pts more to put the mark of Tzeentch on the chario too ?

blackjack
25-11-2009, 14:51
For this list you need a war shrine or two to buff your chosen and knights. You need more horse men or a shooting army will destroy you. find the points by dropping the chariot and hero.

Witchblade
25-11-2009, 15:57
Refused to read it. Please fix the colour.

TheGuardian170
25-11-2009, 19:24
If you put an Hero with the Mark of Tzeentch on a chariot, does the chariot is automatically "of Tzeentch" or you have to pay 20 pts more to put the mark of Tzeentch on the chario too ?

The Chariot automatically gets it

If you put an Hero with the Mark of Tzeentch on a chariot, does the chariot is automatically "of Tzeentch" or you have to pay 20 pts more to put the mark of Tzeentch on the chariot too ?

I know the Marauders and hounds are there to die and screen for shooting. I would like a warshrine but I believe that one warshrine is not worth my guy on a chariot. Only because it is slow vs. fast, weak in cc vs. strong and lacks the punch. Now it could make my other guys beefy. What I'll do is submit my list and play with a Warshrine as part of the 750 floating points. Try it out in substitute for some other things. I love Warshrines I'm just trying to find a place and I don't think my Characters are where to find it (no lord means I need 4 heros)

Cheers,

Guardian