PDA

View Full Version : my full skaven(counts as URUKS) 3k points

SirSnipes
26-11-2009, 03:56
so this is my FULL army of 3k points for my isenguard themed lotr model using army, using skaven rules

so rule wise and unit wise i have to find a representative model

anyway unto the armys of doom

lords and heroes

vermin lord, aka mordor trollchieftain-500pts
warlord, rat ogre bone breaker( warg chieftain), with fellblade- used as a urak bezerker on a large warg(looks so cool), shield- 258
warlock engineer, lvl 2, warp lightning condensor, scroll 145- urak shaman
warlock engineer, lvl 2, 2 scroll 150- urak shaman
chieftain(urak captain),shield, warp blade- 97
chieftain(urak captain), shield, augmented weapon, 92

core
29 stormvermin, full command, shields, 257
29 stormvermin, full command, shields, 257
30 slaves slings 75
30 slaves slings 75
30 slaves slings 75
30 slaves slings 75
30 slaves slings 75
30 slaves slings 75
30 clanrats shield and spear 150

special
6 jezzails(urak crossbows) 120
3 rat ogres( wild wargs) 160

rare
hellpit abomination, warpstne spikes(isenguard troll)-250
plague paw catapult( urak siege ballista) 100
plague paw catapult( urak siege ballista) 100

so the plan would be to have the 2 catapluts at the back guarded by the clanrats

on each flank there is a warlock, a unit of SV with a chieftain, along with a unit of slaves, the rest fo the slaves form a phalanx in the middle with the vermin lord and the ogres, the jezzails find somewhere nice to start sniping while the abomination and bezerker take the two mid flanks

zeekill
26-11-2009, 13:47
Im not here to comment on the list, im just here to remind you that due to copyright laws you cant use LotR models to play Warhammer or Warhammer 40k, or vice versa publicly. Im just warning you that if you want to use uruk models they will not let you play at local GWS or in tournaments with that army.

SirSnipes
26-11-2009, 18:30
Im not here to comment on the list, im just here to remind you that due to copyright laws you cant use LotR models to play Warhammer or Warhammer 40k, or vice versa publicly. Im just warning you that if you want to use uruk models they will not let you play at local GWS or in tournaments with that army.

ive already asked my GW, those rules have changed over the last year, you are allowed with no restrictions however they cannot be photographed and featured in white dwarf. this isnt my first lotr model using army, my guard is urak scouts with lasguns