PDA

View Full Version : 2000pts Skaven Army of DOOOM!!!

jospoon
26-11-2009, 10:07
Hi folks,

Been undecided which list I should focus on. I have 2 lists which I think should be competitive but would need your feedbacks to really decide on one:

LIST A: Lead by Warlord, horde style

- Warlord with 2+ armour save, 5+ ward save, deals St4 hit back for each successful CC save, poison attacks
- Plague Priest (lvl 1) with flail, dispell scroll, 3+ ward save against 1st wound
- Warlock Engineer (lvl 1) with dispell scroll, +2 hits to warplightning spell and 5+ can get additional power dice

- 24 Stormvermin with shields, standard, musician, Warbanner, Rattling gun
- 24 Clanrats with shields, standard, musician, Rattling gun
- 24 Slaves
- 25 Slaves
- 4 Rat Swarms
- 17 Giant Rats with 3 Packmasters

- 18 Monks with full command, Storm Banner pushing Plague Furnace
- 6 Censer Bearers
- 6 Censer Bearers

- Doomwheel
- Doomwheel

Army Concept: This army moves towards the enemy and overwhelm them with numbers and devastating Plague Furnace, Cencer Bearers and static CRs.

LIST B: Lead by Thanquol himself, a small army but heavy magic and shooting

- Grey Seer Thanquol & Boneripper
- Warlock Engineer (lvl 2) with 5+ ward save, +2 hits to warplightning spell and 5+ can get additional power dice
- Warlock Engineer (lvl 2) with +1 BS and ignores penalties for cover, -1 to hit against bearer and unit (will join a unit of jezzails)
- Warlock Engineer with Death Globe (sacrificial annoying fella)

- 24 Clanrats with standard, musician, Rattling Gun
- 24 Clanrats with standard, musician, Rattling Gun
- 4 Ratswarms
- 25 Slaves
- 25 Slaves

- 8 Jezzails with champion
- 8 Jezzails with champion

- Doomwheel
- Doomwheel

Army Concept: This army stays put and cast magic and shoot the hell out of the enemy. With Thanquol, it will be easier to cast the dreaded Curse of the Horned Rat spell. Grin.