PDA

View Full Version : WoC 1999p

Teronas
26-11-2009, 10:26
Exalted Hero: Mark of Khorne, Axe of Khorne, shield, juggernaut, bloodcurling roar. 245p

12 Warriors: Mark of Nurgle, handweapon, shield, full command, Banner of Wrath. 297p

12 warriors: Mark of Nurgle, handweapon, shield. full command, Festering shroud, 277p

20 Marauders: handweapon, light armor, shield, full command. 140p

20 Marauders: handweapon, light armor, shield, full command. 140p

10 Warhounds: poisoned attacks, scaly skin, 100p

10 Warhounds: poisoned attacks, scaly skin, 100p

5 Chaos Knights: Enscorcelled weapons, shield, full command, Banner of Rage, Mark of Tzeentch. 305p

5 Chaos Knights: Enscorcelled weapons, shield, full command, Blasted standard, Mark of Khorne. 320p

This is just a cheap army i thought about making, just 2 Battalion boxes and a hero.

I do know that this list is really lacking in magic at the moment.
Since i dont have any models yeat, its a subject to change.

Id also want it to be possible if any changes could be "made" from any of the models from the Battalion box, since i want this to be as cheap as possible.

So what do you guys think about this army, keep in mind that i dont want it to go over 2k points at this point in time. What could be added and so on?

Snogens
26-11-2009, 11:37
imo it's not worth upgrading the warhounds anything... they are there to screen and die anyway...
but.. thats just my 2 cents..

Ξ H2O Ξ
26-11-2009, 12:56
Would drop the upgrades on the hounds. They are only bought to screen/redirect, occasionally kill lone wizards/crewmen, so best to keep them bog standard.
The full commands aren't really needed, on the warriors you can drop the champ and give the unit halberds (can be pretty easily converted so no more money spent). The knights can also drop the champ freeing up enough points for another knight or to spend more on heroes.
Giving the marauders MoS for a cheap ItP unit or MoK + Flails for a pretty hitty unit.

Drop champions from warriors + knights
Take Halberds on the warrior units
Gives MoS/K to marauders
Drop all upgrades on hounds

WoC heroes are pretty expensive so they can fill points really quickly, they can also be converted from other bits pretty easily so no additional money to be spent. Good luck,
H2O