PDA

View Full Version : plague monks and clan rats, compatible?

The Anarchist
26-11-2009, 17:38
how compatible are the skaven plague monks and clanrat sets? I'm tempted to buy the two and effectively merge them and make two large units of dirty clan rats.
so has anyone bought these regiments, and maybe done this before or know if the proportions would all work?

Ultimate Life Form
26-11-2009, 17:43
Skaven? Proportions? Work? Someone call a doctor. :rolleyes:

The Plague Monks are way bigger and bulkier and have much bigger and differently shaped feet, and the Clanrats have a more upright stance. If you can look past that, they'll merge pretty well.

basher
26-11-2009, 17:46
i've got both on the kitchen table with a furnace and i cant touch them or the wife will kill me there for christmas:(:(:(

mrtn
26-11-2009, 23:58
The Plague Monks are way bigger and bulkier and have much bigger and differently shaped feet, and the Clanrats have a more upright stance.Well, in the models I'm comparing, they are the same size, the plague monk has a more upright stance (but not by much) and the clanrat have bigger feet.

I wouldn't have a problem with that at all, but the plague monks have many more parts, so it's not much to do with the clanrats unless you want to cut quite a bit. But a lot of the clanrat models already look very much like plague monks, with boils and torn clothing.

The Anarchist
27-11-2009, 11:15
Thanks for that guys, helps loads :) i think will give this ago and post the results.