PDA

View Full Version : 3000pt WoC list help needed

lordofeldar
27-11-2009, 11:59
hi guys,
i have wrote 2 3000pt WoC lists for a upcoming league in my area,
was wondering which one you guys thought was best

LIST 1
Sorcerer lord on a daemonic mount with upgrade to level 4 wizard,mark of tzeench,acid ichon,bronze armour or zhrakk,armour of moursleb and armour of damnation=450pts
10 Chaos warriors w/ mark of slaneesh,shields,musician,champion,standerd bearer with blasted standard=240pts
10 Chaos warriors w/ mark of khorne,shields,g.weapon,musician,champion and standerd bearer=240pts
10 Chaos warriors w/ mark of nurgle,shields,g.weapon,musician,champion and standerd bearer=240pts
10 Chaos warriors w/ mark of tzeentch,shields,musician,champion,standerd bearer with standerd bearer=250pts
5 Chaos knights w/ mark of nurgle,musician,champion,standerd bearer x2 =270pts each
5 Chaos knights w/ mark of khorne,musician,champion,standerd bearer=270pts
3 dragon ogres w/g.weapons and champions =251pts
2 ogres w/ g.weapon,mutant,musician and s.bearer with mark of nurgle =280 or 286 i forget which one

LIST 2
Deamon prince with mark of nurgle,upgrade to level 4 wizard and word of agony=530pts
Festus the leachlord=185pts
The troll king throgg=175pts
10 Chaos warriors w/ mark of nurgle,shields,g.weapon,musician,s.bearer,champion x2 =240pts x2
5 Chaos knights with/ mark of nurgle,musician,s.bearer,champion x2=280 x2
Giant with mark of slanessh x3 = 265 each (YES YOU READ RIGHT 3 GIANTS )
hellcannon = 205pts
exalted hero =194pts

i think the first list is more combat with 40 warriors but something is calling me to the 2nd list
all comments welcome

basher
27-11-2009, 12:12
your loard can only have one armour

Ξ H2O Ξ
27-11-2009, 12:36
LIST 1
Sorcerer lord on a daemonic mount with upgrade to level 4 wizard,mark of tzeench,acid ichon,bronze armour or zhrakk,armour of moursleb and armour of damnation=450ptscannot have 3 "sets" of armour can only have 1 of each thing from each magic section, i.e 1 weapon, armour, talisman, etc.
10 Chaos warriors w/ mark of slaneesh,shields,musician,champion,standerd bearer with blasted standard=240pts 6*2 for warriors is the most useful, imo, set up for warriors. Full command isn't really needed, a standard+muscician at most usually.
10 Chaos warriors w/ mark of khorne,shields,g.weapon,musician,champion and standerd bearer=240pts as above
10 Chaos warriors w/ mark of nurgle,shields,g.weapon,musician,champion and standerd bearer=240pts as above
10 Chaos warriors w/ mark of tzeentch,shields,musician,champion,standerd bearer with standerd bearer=250pts250pts? I work it out as 200pts, also dual standard bearer? can only have 1/unit.
5 Chaos knights w/ mark of nurgle,musician,champion,standerd bearer x2 =270pts each Champ not really needed
5 Chaos knights w/ mark of khorne,musician,champion,standerd bearer=270ptsas above
3 dragon ogres w/g.weapons and champions =251pts as above
2 ogres w/ g.weapon,mutant,musician and s.bearer with mark of nurgle =280 or 286 i forget which one Min. unit size 3 (although looks like you've included the points for a 3rd just a typo). No real need for a command at all, most people like the MoK for ogres as makes them that much more threatening

LIST 2
Deamon prince with mark of nurgle,upgrade to level 4 wizard and word of agony=530pts
Festus the leachlord=185pts
The troll king throgg=175pts Only really worth taking if you have a couple units of trolls. Is an alright combat guy otherwise, if you're allowed SCs
10 Chaos warriors w/ mark of nurgle, shields, g.weapon, musician, s.bearer, champion x2 =240pts x2 No need for champs imo
5 Chaos knights with/ mark of nurgle,musician,s.bearer,champion x2=280 x2 as above
Giant with mark of slanessh x3 = 265 each (YES YOU READ RIGHT 3 GIANTS )
hellcannon = 205pts
exalted hero =194pts

The first list could use a couple more wizards cause 1, even a level4, will be shut down pretty easily by 4 or so dispel dice and a couple scrolls.
Second list. You only have 2 core choices, need min 4, and have 4 rare, max 0-3.

There are loads of really good WoC lists posted on here if you look through some of them you get a pretty good idea of what to take/avoid for a competative/fun (or both) list. The WoC tactica (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168969) is also worth a look.

H2O