PDA

View Full Version : "Tanks"giving

EldarBishop
28-11-2009, 02:37
Any other North Americans planning on heading into GW for the Tanksgiving event?

Superheavies are allowed at my nearest store... so I'm going to do my best to head-in and blast the crap out of all the lesser races with my Revenant Titan! :D

Private Ginger
28-11-2009, 02:49
I'm heading to my LGS for their Tanksgiving, but s'about it.

Corpse
28-11-2009, 09:03
I was working on my rainbow titan.

I had been duping into too many folk tales of how bright colors are a sign of danger and a sense of things to come that is worse then death. Oddly enough, white and purple are very deathly colors, where-as red was a color of life in some cultures. White and purple were colors of death. (I thought it was strange too!)

But it got me into painting pink organs, purple bruised bodies, exposed white bone on a living body and so forth. They are very grim colors.

Its just my theme.

IcedAnimals
29-11-2009, 02:13
Titans aren't tanks! They are walkers. I call foul play.

Ozendorph
29-11-2009, 07:44
Went to the L.A. Bunker for Tanksgiving. It was a good crowd and a shedload of vehicles and big bugs. I stayed for a few hours, mostly talking with people about their scratch-builds and paint jobs. My 32 vehicles managed a mere 25 hits against Chicago ;)

ooglatjama
29-11-2009, 07:55
My Great Unclean Ones and Nurgley Daemon Princes had fun eating up dreadnoughts.