PDA

View Full Version : What Space Marine Chapters are represented at your venue?

Bathawk
28-11-2009, 19:31
Just curious, at mine there are the Ultramarines, Blood Ravens, Imperial Fists, Space Wolves, Hawk Lords...and another I keep calling White Scars, but they're not

Urath
28-11-2009, 19:34
Dark Angels (myself), Blood Angels, Space Wolves and the Ultramarines. Also, there was once a Grey Knight player.

Techpriest
28-11-2009, 19:37
My area has,
UltraMarines, Salamanders, Imperial Fists, 2 custom chapters, Space Wolf, Blood Andels, Dark Angels, and Red Scorpions (Mine)

Zujara
28-11-2009, 23:29
Ultramarines, Storm Lords, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Space Wolves, Space Sharks

Eulenspiegel
28-11-2009, 23:42
Space Sharks
Point that player here, I want PICTURES! :)

We have Blood Angels (me; inactive due to "waiting for new codex snydrome"); Dark Angels, Space Wolves (slightly ashamed to field them these days), and 1x regular Marines

Thoume
28-11-2009, 23:53
Space Wolves, Salamanders, Scythes of the Emperor, Black Templars. That I know of anyway... :p

edit: and Dark Angels, easy to forget something that you've painted for somebody else eh? xP

blackroyal
29-11-2009, 00:10
SW (at least 3) DA (2) BT (1) BA (2/3) and at least 10 vanilla players. Some of these "nilla" players use special characters but not always and paint the marines how they like. The BT player has SW as well and is counted twice.

acme2468
29-11-2009, 00:36
Space wolfs (some even before the Dex), Blood angels, Lots of Black templars, Ultras, Salamanders, Iron Hands, Mentor legion. Plus a Few player created chapters.

Gordian
29-11-2009, 01:01
Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Black Templars, Imperial Fists and Blood Ravens (myself).

Hicks
29-11-2009, 01:02
Of all the people I play with: Grey Knights (me), Black Templars and Irond Hands.

Shifte
29-11-2009, 01:03
Eh. The Glasgow Store is an anomaly. We have more regular Dark Eldar armies than Space Marine armies. We have a Deathwing player, though.

Hicks
29-11-2009, 01:07
Eh. The Glasgow Store is an anomaly. We have more regular Dark Eldar armies than Space Marine armies. We have a Deathwing player, though.

I think that's just because of natural selection. :angel:

Sinner_74
29-11-2009, 01:33
Considering the venue is my buddies basement there are 2 chapters represented: The owner of said basement has what you all would call Vanilla - a very nicely camoflauged force wearing what he calls "campaign armor" and the other guy we play with has Space Wolves (or at least I think that's what they are, he keeps stripping, converting, and re-painting them, they all currently look very WWII British)

Cognitave
29-11-2009, 01:37
A few wolves, 2 ultramarines, several Salamanders, 1 Imperial Fists, 1 Blood Angels, 1 Dark Angels, and 4 Black Templars. That's just off our campaign Roster, and about 50% of our players play Space Marines, so quite a few more custom chapters unaccounted for. I have seen some red and green chapter several times, but besides the Adeptus Christmas, I don't know what chapter that might be.

Shifte
29-11-2009, 01:39
I think that's just because of natural selection. :angel:

I shall choose to take that as a compliment! Oh, I also have a budding Blood Angels army. I'm going to wait for the new Codex, though.

Giganthrax
29-11-2009, 01:49
So far I've seen (as far as I can remember):

3 x Ultramarines
2 x Space Wolves
3 x Blood Angels
4 x DIY (one of them mine)
1 x Salamanders
3 x Dark Angels
1 x Black Templars
1 x Gray Knights

HerrDusty
29-11-2009, 01:59
Ultramarines, Space Wolves, Crimson Fists, Grey Knights, White Scars, and occasionly Blood Angels from what I remember, I've not been to my local store for a game in a while.

Noserenda
29-11-2009, 02:02
We have...
Dark Angels x3, White Scars x4 (Mostly because we are building a big taskforce), Blood Angels, Blazing Suns, Pre Heresy Alpha Legion, Pre Heresy World Eaters, Pre Heresy Death Guard, Iron Hands, Red Marines (Cant Remember the name!), Space Wolves, Imperial Fists and Evil Chaos World Eaters.

But then our group is fairly heavily into Heresy games at the momment :angel:

threewolftats
29-11-2009, 02:09
imp fists, my homebrew chapter (the brotherhood of the fang) and my spacewolves, and occasionally some crimson fists....

actually there are two ork players, two eldar, one tyranid, one Tau, one Necron, one Chaos marines and an IG...

so even including IG, the imperial players are somewhat outnumbered....

wickedvoodoo
29-11-2009, 03:27
Amongst my regular opponents there are Silver skulls (me), Dark angels, and Space wolves.

PhalanxLord
29-11-2009, 04:14
From the people that I've seen around the store:

Space Wolves (all of us who play them were playing them before the new codex was even announced), Imperial Fists, Salamanders, Ultramarines (lots of Ultramarines...), Umbrella Corporation DIY, and Crimson Fists.

I know if I ever wanted to do vanilla marines instead of my wolves I'd do a fluffy Raven Wing army (lots of jump pack guys, scouts are the only infantry who don't deploy by drop pod, and no heavy support tanks). I've been a fan of both since 3rd, but SW won out in the end because I liked the fluff from Space Wolf and the way their WG were way back then.

Arakanis
29-11-2009, 04:19
I know if I ever wanted to do vanilla marines instead of my wolves I'd do a fluffy Raven Wing army (lots of jump pack guys, scouts are the only infantry who don't deploy by drop pod, and no heavy support tanks). I've been a fan of both since 3rd, but SW won out in the end because I liked the fluff from Space Wolf and the way their WG were way back then.

You're thinking of Raven Guard. RG are pretty cool, though strictly speaking the way that Erik imagined them they were basically (goth) codex marines who liked Jump Packs/Lightning Claws. The Drop Pod thing, and their stealth Aspect ended up being put in by Graham.

bossfearless
29-11-2009, 07:21
Blood Angels, Space Beavers, Dark Angels, Ultramarines, White Guys in Space, Space Wolves, Raven Guard and of course my Crimson Fists.

Curufew
29-11-2009, 07:26
Numerous amount of Space Puppies, some Deathwing, 1 or 2 Ultramarines

shabbadoo
29-11-2009, 07:58
In just our club we have Dark Angels(X 2), Blood Angels, Ultramarines, Celestial Sons and Black Hawks(homebrew codex chapters), Salamanders, Space Wolves, White Scars, and Grey Knights(X 2).

the1stpip
29-11-2009, 09:25
In general, we have Salamanders (me), Mentor Legion, Space Wolves, Dark Angels (both DW and generic), Imperial Fists, Crimson Fists and other, homebrew chapters.

To be honest, we don't have that many Marine players

Rusty Initate
29-11-2009, 09:29
at mt lgs theres Ultramarines (most new people at this store pick these) Crimson fists Imperial fists Black Templars (me) Grey knights (if they count) there is also a Salamanders player and Blood angels player i think theres a Dark angels player here as well and an increasing number of space wolves

Black Antelope
29-11-2009, 12:24
We have:
Lots of Ultramarines
Lots of Crimson Fists
1 Night Watch
1 Space Wolves
1 Custom Chapter
1 Grey Knights

no_one
29-11-2009, 13:01
we got black templars (mine), grey knights (also mine), ravenwing, blood angels, ultramarines and space wolves.

andyg2006
29-11-2009, 13:12
At least one Space Wolves, Black Templars, Imperial Fists, a couple of straight Ultramarine armies, 1 White Scars (or equivalent), a few individual Chapters (mainly based 'round Kedro Pantor) and my Scythes of the Emperor (whenever I get round to finishing them).

Yautja
29-11-2009, 13:18
2x Space Wolves
1x Black Templar
1x Grey Knights
1x Blood Angel
4x Ultramarines
2x Dark Angels
4x DIY Chapters

Spider-pope
29-11-2009, 13:19
Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Blood Drinkers (me), Grey Knights (me again) and a custom chapter that doesnt have a name yet.
Although its been a couple of months since i last played, so no doubt there are a few Space Wolves in attendance now.

LonelyPath
29-11-2009, 13:33
2x Dark Angels (myself and another gamer)
Grey Knights (myself)
Crimson Fists (myself)
Blood Angels
Ultramarines
Space Wolves
Desciples of Caliban

EDIT - I forgot to mention my homebrew Death Blades, but they're still to smell to take it to the field right now in the game sizes we normally play (1500 - 2000).

nazrag
29-11-2009, 15:59
Space Wolves (Me!! :D )
Ultramarines
Black Templars (3 players)
Dark Angels
Salamanders
White Scars
Crimson Fist
Imperial Fist
Grey Knights (3 pure armies actually :eek: )
Bucketload of homemade ones

Culven
01-12-2009, 23:50
At my FLGS, we have the following represented:
Ultramarines, Dark Angels, Blood Angels, Flesh Tearers, Space Wolves, Imperial Fists, Black Templars, Crimson Fists, White Scars, Red Hunters, Red Templars, Brazen Minotaurs, Hawk Lords, Raven Guard, Sons of Orar, Angels of Fire, Angels of Absolution, Executioners, Salamanders, Angels Encarmine, Angels of Vengence, Aurora Chapter, Black Consuls, White Consuls, Black Dragons, Dark Wings, Blood Ravens, Brazen Claws, Celestial Lions, Crusaders, Dark Eagles, Doom Eagles, Dark Hands, Death Strike, Warbringers, Exorcists, Genesis Chapter, Imperial Stars, Iron Champions, Iron Fists, Iron Hands, Iron Snakes, Knights of Gryphonne, Liborators, Marauders, Marine Errant, Marines Malevolent, Mentor Legion, Mortifactors, Novamarines, Omega Marines, Praetors of Orpheus, Rainbow Warriors, Rampagers, Raptors, Relictors, Revilers, Sons of Guilliman, Storm Giants, White Panthers, and probably a few I've missed. That is just what I have in my Deathwatch army.

I also have a Red Hunters army, and there are Ultramarines, Space Wolves, Dark Angels, and Iron Snakes.

brightblade
02-12-2009, 00:18
...Space Beavers...

:eek:

Space Beavers. Love that. Lol.

Around here we have, Raven Guard, White Scars, Wolves, Blood Angels, my own The Half Bloods and er.... that's it. No Ultramarines. Some GK's.

Xelloss
02-12-2009, 00:32
We are 2 BT and there are at least 1 Salamander, 1 Space Wolf, the rest are ultramarines, or plastic-grey marines

Monster Rain
02-12-2009, 00:46
1 Salamanders successor Chapter known as the Trouser Snakes(a name I gave the guy's army that seems to have stuck), 1 Iron Hands successor called the Hands of Vengeance(mine), Salamanders, Flesh Tearers, Imperial Fists, Space Wolves, Black Templar and Ultramarines.

The Custodian
02-12-2009, 02:15
Um, lets see... Templars... More Templars, BLood angels, Count as Space wolves (Chaos wolves),Darkangels, Ultras, a custom chapter, and my pre heresy 1k sons.

Lord Malorne
02-12-2009, 02:20
1x Black Templar
1x Red scorpions
2x Space wolves
3x vanilla marines
1x Dark angels

Oddly, only one of the vanilla lists and one space wolves are regular, all the others play with their other armies most of the time.

Lord Malorneian

Lord Malorne

Mosedeke
02-12-2009, 02:56
2 Vanilla Marines, 1 Black Templars, 1 Crimson Fists, 2 Space Wolves with 1 more being built, 2 Grey Knights with 1 more being built (mine), 1 Dark Angels.

Dach
02-12-2009, 03:52
Painted only...

Space:

Howling Griffons (Guess who?), Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Dark Angels (2), Salamanders, Blood Ravens, Space Wolf, Wolf Brothers, One DIY.

CSM:

Death Guard, Emperor's Children, World eaters (3), Thousand Sons.

Bloodknight
02-12-2009, 10:56
Loyal:

Black Templars, Space Wolves, Dark Angels, White Scars.

CSM:

Death Guard, World Eaters (x2), Emperor's Children, Thousand Sons, Word Bearers

Brother Loki
02-12-2009, 11:04
That I know of we have 2 Black Templars, 2 Space Wolves, 1 Imperial Fists, 1 Imperial Fists Successor, 1 Blood Angels Successor, 1 Salamanders, 1 Grey Knights, 1 Scythes of the Emperor, and several chaos warbands. There was another DIY chapter but the player moved away.

Aurellis
02-12-2009, 11:10
Salamanders
Space Wolves
Dark Angels
Imperial Fists successor chapter

The Salamanders are mine and are most regularly played.

primarch16
02-12-2009, 11:24
Hmm theres me with Templars, Ultramarines, White Scars and Space Wolves. Pretty varied gaming style which is quite cool.

Shadow Wulfen
02-12-2009, 11:42
Space Wolves (Myself), Ultramarines, Imperial Fists, Crimson Fists, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Black Templars, and a few home brew chapters too I think.

More Imperial Guard and Tyranids than you shake a stick at at my Local Gaming Club.

Freakiq
02-12-2009, 12:26
Dark Angels, Relictors, Crimson Fists, Imperial Fists, Space Wolves a few DIY chapters and my own Ultramarines.

SatireSphere
02-12-2009, 12:44
We've got several Dark Angels players, a trio of Space Wolves (including myself), two Salamanders and a Grey Knights player if he count.

Blitz001
02-12-2009, 19:35
2 space wolf players, one crimson fist, one ultramarine player, and a coustom chapter. theres probly more but these are the players who appear the most.

bigcheese76
02-12-2009, 20:46
At my local club we have: Grey Knights (me), Black Templars, Imperial Fists, Wolves, Ultramarines, a custom army with a black and orange paint scheme and some Salamanders.

DaSpaceAsians
03-12-2009, 02:42
Here's what I recall
-One DIY chapter that uses whatever varient he wants
-2 Pure Grey Knights
-1 Raven Guard force
-2 Ultramarines
-1 White Scars
-1 heavily converted Iron Hands

atraphos
03-12-2009, 04:01
1 x blood angels using marine dex

1 x bllod angels with pdf online rules

1 x black templars...

senorcardgage
03-12-2009, 05:13
Out of the people that come reasonably regularly, we have Ultramarines (me), black templars, space wolves, blood angels, and a slew of home brews

Bathawk
03-12-2009, 05:14
kind of seeing a trend, if it's not a DIY chapter, it's from an established chapter with their special characters/codex

very few mentions of Hawk Lords(me), Howling Griffons Relictors, and Iron Hands (ect;)

Bob Hunk
03-12-2009, 12:20
At the PCRC we have the following Chapters:

Dark Angels (http://www.pcrc.org.uk/bob-hunk/showcase/deathwing-task-force.html)
Emperor's Hawks (http://www.pcrc.org.uk/stuntwedge/showcase/emperorshawksspacema.html)
Grey Knights
Imperial Fists
Space Wolves
Stars of Dorn (http://www.pcrc.org.uk/lucifer216/showcase/starsdorn.html)
Ultramarines (http://www.pcrc.org.uk/apologist/showcase/ultramarinesduringgr.html)

:cool: