PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Sector: are all its components available separately?

Fugazi
30-11-2009, 23:09
I've been searching, but I'm having a terrible time finding the answer to this question about the Imperial Sector: are all its components available separately? Basically, is it just the Basilica, Manufactorum, Sanctum and what other sprues? Is/are the extra sprue(s) only available in the Imperial Sector box?

chaos0xomega
30-11-2009, 23:20
Yep, all components available seperately. Its no different than a battleforce, except you get buildings instead of tanks and infantry.

Clang
30-11-2009, 23:22
Yeah, I believe it's just a repackaging of the existing sprues - probably better value than buying the bits separately (provided you actually need them all) but otherwise nothing special.

Fugazi
30-11-2009, 23:22
Oh, so the Sector is all three buildings plus some duplicate sprues?

animush
30-11-2009, 23:34
The guy at games workshop told me that there was an extra sprue in there with cool bits you don' get in any of the other boxes, take that however you will. I dont like all of the buildings so i just bought individually.

Chem-Dog
01-12-2009, 00:07
Oh, so the Sector is all three buildings plus some duplicate sprues?

IIRC (been a few years since I got it) you get one of each buildings but you get an extra frame of the Basilica.

chaos0xomega
01-12-2009, 03:08
I never bought the sector, just the city, which was two sectors in one, and there were no special sprues in there. Just 2 sectors worth of frames, and there is at least one of each building in there, + an extra of something or other.

PsyberWolf
01-12-2009, 05:57
The imperial sector includes the following sprues:

Bascilica Administratum (x4)
Manufactorum (x2)
Sanctum Imperialis (x3)
Generic (x5)

A normal building box includes 2 of their sprues plus one generic sprue.

As mentioned earlier, an Imperial city is 2 imperial sectors - so you would have two times the sprues listed above.