PDA

View Full Version : Post All Your Cool/Unusual 40k Conversions Here!

bdub7777
01-12-2009, 05:13
I thought it might be cool to start a thread for anyone interested in modeling to post any fun/unusual conversions they've made or come across.

Here's a model I made for Steampunk Lincoln using left over Space Marine bits along with a model of Jack the Ripper from Chrono minis. I did the fumes coming from his jetpack using cotton balls and a paper clip =p

He Who Thirsts
01-12-2009, 05:34
Hold, on, I did this strange conversion featuring a wolf head, kneeling legs, lightning claws, and a little bit of green stuff. Looks like a marine with the mark of the wulfen. Can't post it right away, but I want to see if anyones done something similiar.

No-One
01-12-2009, 05:51
just letting you know ahead of time this is gonna get moved, you posted in the wrong forum, this should be in the M, P & T area of the site

Griffindale
01-12-2009, 06:05
omg steam punk Lincoln is awesome! He's come here to kick ass and emancipate people and he's all out of proclamations...

lopezpie
01-12-2009, 06:15
haha now that is just great! how long did it take you that would be awesome.

t-tauri
01-12-2009, 06:15
Thread closed. We've a number of forums dedicated to this. Please post in the appropriate area. Warseer doesn't begin and end in 40k general.