PDA

View Full Version : Polymphus's Ordo Hereticus army Diary

polymphus
28-01-2006, 06:28
Alrighty then. I've recently started myself on the road to getting a 2000pts+ Witch Hunters army.

Currently painted minis...

-Canoness
-Three storm troopers

Currently unpainted minis...

-Inquisitor Lord
-17 storm troopers
-Sentinel (for later inducted guard)
-Priest
-23 Guardsmen

At present all the pics I've taken are too blurry to see anything properly but I'll post up any decent ones I take in this thread.
Cheers
Poly

polymphus
28-01-2006, 07:19
This site doesn't seem to like me putting in pictures so I'll shove in as many as I can as attachments.

Cheers
Poly

t-tauri
28-01-2006, 14:29
Can I suggest a spray undercoat to start with as that will key the surface better for painting.A little water added to your paint will halp it flow and cover better.

polymphus
28-01-2006, 19:22
I've actually found my paints (bleached bone in particular) to be too watery. They're more like ink at present but I don't know if there is anything you can ad to thicken them.

Hideous Loon
28-01-2006, 19:55
I know! Buy a new one! And ask the staff to check it for you, since having a pot of paint in that state isn't exactly what you want to buy, is it?

polymphus
16-02-2006, 06:27
Alrighty, an update (no pics yet, sorry)

Painted

-Canoness
-Priest
-10 Storm Troopers
-Penitent Engine
-Inquisitor Lord
-Two IG sergants
-Imperial guardsman w. meltagun

Unpainted

-10 Storm Troopers
-Plasma Cannon Servitor (converted)
-Sage (ditto)
-4 Meltagunners
-One lascannon Sentinel
-Lots of guardsmen :-p

I'll post pics once I've taken some. On that note can someone tell me how to (if possible) post pics here from MSN spaces? I've found that it won't let me do anything but thumbnails and it seems people don't like viewing that way :(
Cheers
Poly

Asdrubael108
24-12-2013, 16:19
Any pics mate??? (lol on this moment this is the oldest log!):p