PDA

View Full Version : Forgeworld Leman Turrets Question?

06-12-2009, 05:19
Do the FW Leman Russ turrets fit for the old leman russ models or the new ones. I have a bunch of the older ones and I want to buy some vanquisher and executioner turrets.

Sinner_74
06-12-2009, 07:40
They were designed and released when the old Lemans were the only one available... And if I'm not mistaken the turrets will still fit the new tank chassis as well...

Dangersaurus
06-12-2009, 07:45
Do the FW Leman Russ turrets fit for the old leman russ models or the new ones. I have a bunch of the older ones and I want to buy some vanquisher and executioner turrets.

Neither and both :D You'll need to bulk up the post, glue it in place, or remove the post and replace it with the plastic bottom plate from the kit.

Hrw-Amen
06-12-2009, 13:35
Allof mine are on the old style Russ hulls, but they would not be that hard to convert. The resin pegs on the ones I have fit snuggly into the old size turret hole. It would simply be a case of trimming it, or removing it either replacing with the plastic turret bottom, or simply attaching a smaller peg. Either that or you could trim down the resin peg already there to the right size.

grissom2006
06-12-2009, 13:38
You need to alter them if you are using the new Leman Russ tank the old one is fine. This is like the 3rd time this question has come up on here in the past month.