11 Warriors
- Slaanesh, halberds, shields, FC, rapturous standard
19 Marauders
- FC, Slaanesh, light armour, shields

5 Chaos Knights
- FC, slaanesh, blasted standard

Spawn
- Slaanesh

I've just ordered the Be'lakor model, I love this model far too much tbh. The Prince will be using him. It MUST be a Slaanesh list and MUST have a DP in it. Any suggestions?

EndlessBug
10-12-2009, 09:28
nothing guys?

GenerationTerrorist
10-12-2009, 13:30
I actually really like the list as a whole.
Few changes I would suggest making, though:
- Drop the Full Command on the Knights. Standard or Musician is more than enough.
- Swap the Bloodcurdling for Diabolic Splendour, which will cause -1 Ld to any terror checks the opponent has to make. Put the Bloodcurdling on your BSB instead.
- The Full Command on the Warriors/Marauders is fine if you intend to hide a Sorcerer in there, otherwise don't bother with Champions.

Looks an interesting list and a bit different to what is normally seen - Most people think the DP is none too great but he can be effective if you are clever....And the Be'Lakor model is stunning!

EndlessBug
10-12-2009, 15:10
Thanks, yea good point about the diabolic splendour. Warriors and marauders are having a sorcerer in each, yea.

New list:

Daemon Prince
- Lvl 3, Slaanesh, tendrils of Tzeentch, diabolic splendour
Sorcerer
- Lvl 2, Slaanesh, power familiar, scroll
Sorcerer
- Lvl 2, Slaanesh, Infernal puppet, enchanted shield
Exalted champion
- BSB, Slaanesh, steed of Slaanesh, rod of torment, shield, halberd, bloodcurdling roar

5 Warhouds
5 Warhouds
5 Marauder horsemen
- flails, mus, light armour, slaanesh
11 Warriors
- Slaanesh, halberds, shields, FC, rapturous standard
19 Marauders
- FC, Slaanesh, light armour, shields

5 Chaos Knights
- Std, Mus, slaanesh, blasted standard

Spawn
- Slaanesh

Enigmatik1
10-12-2009, 15:44
I approve of your list. It looks a lot like the mock list I make every time I consider starting WoC when I get annoyed with my TK army. The only difference is I'd run Chosen instead of Warriors because, well...I just happen to like Chosen. :D

GenerationTerrorist
12-12-2009, 02:04
Please let us know how you get on with games using a DP list, as there are not many reports where WoC players take them.

Would be interesting for me as I am considering taking a DP in a WoC list if/when I ever get around to getting up to 3000pts and have that second Lord choice available.

Enigmatik1
12-12-2009, 13:51
Please let us know how you get on with games using a DP list, as there are not many reports where WoC players take them.

Would be interesting for me as I am considering taking a DP in a WoC list if/when I ever get around to getting up to 3000pts and have that second Lord choice available.

I think this is probably where he's at his best. You can then reliably run either Lord choice in addition to the Prince and not lose much in terms of functionality. Still, I'm intrigued by this as well.

Ghost Warrior
12-12-2009, 14:20
With Marauders, run GW instead of Flails, they outclass them in so many ways in my opinion for the same points

SevenSins
12-12-2009, 15:26
With Marauders, run GW instead of Flails, they outclass them in so many ways in my opinion for the same points
well GW only give horsemen a +1str, wheras the flail gives +2....

Looks like a decent list, if a little top heavy, I'd drop at least one sorcerer for some more bodies.... But then again I'm not to fond of running max characters ;)