PDA

View Full Version : eldar psychic powers

the_night_reaper
18-05-2005, 22:12
I think it would be a good idea for farseer to be able to take warlock powers. They could be counted as minor powers like in the new chaos sm codex

what do you think?

Resurrected
25-05-2005, 20:30
An interesting idea, but I think this would still leave them lacking. In my opinion, Farseers are supposed to be the best psychers in the galaxy, and giving them the ability to take warlock powers would still leave them behind the new space marine librarian powers IMO.

worldshatterer
25-05-2005, 21:17
erm..... no that doesn't sound too good to me, although it all rests on your rules interpretation[can a farseer use a warlock power in the same turn as a normal farseer power?]. farseers have perfectly good[although weak in comparison to the librarian powers] abilities, how would this make them better?

flain
27-05-2005, 13:01
That would be a tricky one. It is better than it seems as the farseer can join any squad he likes. So with enhance in a CC aspect squad.... that will hurt so much. Fortune and conceal in one squad with a single model etc.

and with the rules interpretation, there is a hard discussion going on, on the GW development forum about the interpretation.