PDA

View Full Version : 2250 super magic!

Chaseyboy1er
12-12-2009, 23:35
alright, so i've decided to become a broken player(or at least try), and i've decided to pick my daemons back up. now, i've never been too big a fan of khorne or slaanesh, and I just love tzeentch and nurgle. Sadly, i'm not too big a fan of spending 45 dollars for 3 palanquins. so i've decided to run mono tzeentch. now, my local GW plays very intense games, so i have to keep up with their pace. so here's the list i came up with.

Lord of change, power vortex, tzeentch's will, level 4-635

Herald of Tzeentch, master of sorcery-140
Herald of Tzeentch, master of sorcery-140
Herald of Tzeentch, power vortex-145

16 horrors, icon of sorcery-219

3 screamers-90

6 flamers, pyrocaster-225
6 flamers-210

points-2241
models-61
power dice-20
Dispel dice-10

so my plan is to obviously put the heralds in with the horrors for some better ward saves. now, the one herald is going to take lore of metal, as i've found out from watching some friends play that spirit of the forge is the best way to take down treemen. and the other one will take beasts, or metal again. the lord of change is going to pal around the screamers, and the flamers are going to be at the flanks. so how does it look?

Ghost Warrior
13-12-2009, 00:06
It's been done before, I've seen it beter as well with fateweaver and the scribes, this is not nearly as bad. I'll find the list and post it, it's really stupidly hard

Shamutanti
13-12-2009, 00:17
You're missing Mr. K, the named Greater Demon of T, from your list.

Chaseyboy1er
13-12-2009, 02:37
i'm also not too big a fan of named characters. i know their rules and such, i just don't like using named characters.

SevenSins
13-12-2009, 18:39
Looks like an extremo-magic circus, but if your local metagame is this hard, sure. Just beware the ring of hotek which stops everything but the flamers...

As for Kairos, I much prefer the regular chicken, at least then you have someone who can fight (Kairos with his mighty 1 attack, can't)