5x Chaos Warhounds

5x Chaos Warhounds

5x Khorne Chaos Knights
Standard

5x Khorne Chaos Knights
Standard

5x Khorne Chaos Knights
Standard

basically its march blocking and spell blasting with the discs giving me more movement advantage,, dogs are for Frenzy blocking and directing charges marauders for getting flanks and knights for front assaults,,

hoping to get gateway with lord and pandemonium with one of the other mages,,

Slaanesh is again just for support/dice,,

ne suggestions??

Malorian
15-12-2009, 16:42
Looks nasty to me...

blackjack
15-12-2009, 16:50
your disk sorcs have not shooting defence, take some or they will get shot down. (armor of morsleb, golden eye etc)

Homo on your lord is dangerous at only LD8, a spell fam might be better to get a better chance at gateway.

stiggie
16-12-2009, 15:51
yeh the LD8 has become something that im used to after playing with WoC lol,, and also,, im not really fussed about ranged shooting cause they'll be behind the enemy most of the time and 3+ save would do id say? (they still get +1 for mount right?)

and yeh good point about the "homo" haha :),, kk ill drop that,, leaves me with 30 ponts spare (was 1990 before homonocolus was removed)

Valaraukar
16-12-2009, 16:22
Just switch with one of the other sorcerors it's well worth it just not as risky if it does go badly this way and make sure to take the possibility into account for positioning. I had a question regarding this in the rules thread and the consensus seems to be if on a disk they can move 0.5" forward if stupid as the Movement stat of a disc is 1" so just keep him out of harms way.

stiggie
16-12-2009, 17:33
kwl kwl yeh,, i could give it to the slaanesh mage as the others have +1 anyway,, also because the slaanesh guy will be further back anyway so it wont matter as much if he fails

blackjack
16-12-2009, 18:39
Stigge, 3+ armor save will not help against an organ gun, a bolt thrower, Jezails, rock lobbers, cannons....

Just take wood elf close range shooting.

Within 15" Woddies hit on 3 (you are not US 1 so no -1 to hit you), wounding on 4 (str 4 at close range), saving on 4, Woodies need 18 shots to flat kill your sorc lord with a 3+ ward it takes 27 shots.

stiggie
16-12-2009, 18:48
good point :) lol,,

tbh tho i doubt someone would use cannons against them? lol,, i could drop the Skull for the 4+ ward item though?

stiggie
18-12-2009, 07:19
updated the list,,

ive removed the skull of katam and the conjoined humonocolus from the lord and replaced them with the golden eye of tzeentch for a 3+ ward from ranged n magic missiles and blood of tzeentch basically for the same purpose as conjoined humonocolus just without the stupidity test :)

popisdead
20-12-2009, 00:48
Talk about a dull list. 10 levels of magic? <sigh>

stiggie
26-12-2009, 07:20
lol well i posted it here for pointers :) if ur gonna post something like that id like solutions plz:angel: