PDA

View Full Version : What comes in the Enforcer box?

tuebor
30-01-2006, 04:28
I plan on ordering a whole crapton of Enforcers to make my Arbites army for 40k, but I'm unsure of what the box actually contains. Can anyone help me out with this?

t-tauri
31-01-2006, 23:53
What's shown here (http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99110599138&orignav=300808). The leader, five enforcers, a heavy and a cyber mastiff. IIRC all the boxes come with the same leader and the variety of poses shown in the picture but they may have gone to random packing. There's enough weapons in there to arm them in a variety of ways.

I think there's one of each weapon sprue in the box with the exception of the bolter/shotgun sprue of which there are three, IIRC.

I can't remember exactly because I've mail ordered lots of parts and picked up a lot on ebay.

TWB
01-02-2006, 03:39
The enforcers shouldn't have been released in my opinion.
All six house gangs should have been covered, then all of the outlanders THEN the new stuff.
To be honest though, I'm not sure if anyone but a campaign arbitrator should run the gang either.

Agamemnon2
01-02-2006, 03:44
That opinion wasn't really pertinent to the topic in any way, you know.

t-tauri
01-02-2006, 18:00
The enforcers shouldn't have been released in my opinion.
All six house gangs should have been covered, then all of the outlanders THEN the new stuff.
To be honest though, I'm not sure if anyone but a campaign arbitrator should run the gang either.
You are joking? They're some of the best figures GW have produced for years. I love them. Most of the original Necromunda sculpts were fantastic and the replacements would not be as good. I can't see much improvement on the Escher front, for example. The weak spots in the range-the Morley Goliaths, scavvies and the flintlock armed ratskins were re-done quickly.

They are great for an Inquisition army (though the shotgun option should include executioner rounds). I'd agree that the "gang" is best suited for an GM's use in a campaign.