PDA

View Full Version : 1,500 All-mounted Warriors of Chaos list

Bekenel
18-12-2009, 21:03
A friend of mine gave me his WoC army. It's small (barely 1500-2000 points + all Cavalry), but mostly painted and it's amazing. Here's the first list I'm thinking of building with it.

Exalted Hero, with Mark of Khorne, Juggernaught, Armour of Morrslieb

Sorceror, with Mark of Tzeentch, Level 2 Wizard upgrade, Infernal Puppet, Talisman of Protection, Chaos Steed

Sorceror, with Mark of Tzeentch, Level 2 Wizard upgrade, Collar of Khorne, Dispell Scroll, Chaos Steed

5 Marauder Horsemen, with Mark of Slaanesh, Throwing Axes, Musician

5 Marauder Horsemen, with Mark of Slaanesh, Throwing Axes, Musician

5 Marauder Horsemen, with Mark of Slaanesh, (Throwing) Spears, Musician

5 Warhounds

5 Warhounds

5 Chaos Knights, with Mark of Khorne, Standard, Warbanner

5 Chaos Knights, with Mark of Tzeentch, Standard, Blasted Standard

Exalted Hero is the General, goes with the Khorne Knights. The MR2 Sorceror goes with the Tzeentch Knights. Final sorceror.. sticks with some Horsemen?

I don't have much more models to work with - there's a Shaggoth and two Spawn. Without extra purchases, this is the models I'm stuck with. I would like to find points somewhere to get room for at least a Shield on the Exalted Hero, but I can't find anything else to lose. Unless I change the Knights, they're big point sinks. Or take Level 2 Wizardy off of the Scroll carrier?

Any thoughts?

popisdead
20-12-2009, 00:46
If this is all you have to work with my only suggestion then is maybe drop armour of moorsleib as he's already got a buffed armour save.

Bekenel
20-12-2009, 11:29
So you'd recommend going without a ward? 1+ save is good, and I could make it 0+ if I dropped the magic armour.. Even if it is only against nonmagical attacks, I think I'd rather keep it. That said, what would you take instead? Yet more dogs and a Shield/Favour of the Gods?

Chaseyboy1er
20-12-2009, 14:23
give your guy a -1+ armour save. have him on the juggernaut and give him an enchanted shield. and give your other sorcerer the black tongue.