Artillery Battery (4#)
1 Bolt Thrower (Rune of Penetrating x1)

Ironbreakers (15#)
Full Command
Runic Standard (Rune of Courage)

Hammerers (14#)
Full Command

Artillery Battery (4#)
1 Grudge Thrower(Rune of Penetrating x2)

Dwarf Lord
1 Dwarf Lord (General; Shield; Shieldbearers)
1 Runic Weapon (Grudge Rune)
1 Runic Armor (Master Rune of Adamant; Rune of Fortitude x1; Rune of Preservation)

Runesmith
1 Runic Talisman (Master Rune of Spellbinding)

Thane
(Battle Standard Bearer)(Battle Standard Bearer; Oath Stone; Stonebeards: 'Ironbreakers')
1 Runic Standard (Master Rune of Valaya; Strollaz's Rune)

Runesmith
1 Runic Talisman (Master Rune of Balance)

Can a dwarf list work without black powder? I hate those handguns so much< but I love dwarfs. Can anyone give me hint on how to actually win with them?

w3rm
26-12-2009, 15:20
Castle and just pepper the enemy with those shots and force them to come to you. Then maul them in combat with those excellent dwarf specials and charachters.

nsok
26-12-2009, 19:31
id drop the rangers and get more quarrallers, and put engineers with the bolt throwers to increase their BS.

Also, i dont know if the grudge thrower needs 2 runes of penetration.. maybe put one on the grudge thrower, and the spare one on the other bolt thrower that doesnt have it, so u can use both bolt throers for sniping out chariots, and wounding the big nasties on either 2+ or 3+ at worst.

AussieSocks
27-12-2009, 09:59
I know what this is about.

Everytime you swear, a dwarf loses his cannon.

Btw, you'll never win a combat with the 11-12 dwarves you'll have after the charge, you won't run, but you won't win either. Dropping the Quarrellers will allow you to take bigger static CR blocks and castle up tighter, i know it's not ideal, but with enough artillery you can still do it.

Falkman
27-12-2009, 10:11
Also, i dont know if the grudge thrower needs 2 runes of penetration.. maybe put one on the grudge thrower, and the spare one on the other bolt thrower that doesnt have it, so u can use both bolt throers for sniping out chariots, and wounding the big nasties on either 2+ or 3+ at worst.
Can't have the same rune setup on more than one machine, so that won't work.