PDA

View Full Version : 2250 WoC Fast Combat List

Esco Thomson
26-12-2009, 17:51
Chaos Lord 375
Mark of Tzeentch, Disc of Tzeentch
Soporific Musk, Bloodcurdling Roar
Chaos Runesword, Enchanted Shield, Collar of Khorne, Favor of the Gods
I wanted him to be mobile, and be able to jump into fights where he needs to go, trying to actually get some mileage out of the EotG table.

Exalted Hero 259
Mark of Khorne, Juggernaut of Khorne
Flail, Shield, Crown of Everlasting Conquest
BSB
This guy will go with the Dragon Ogres to add some more hitting power, and it isn't much, but the little MR will be nice.

Sorcerer 175
2 x Dispel Scroll

Sorcerer 175
2 x Dispel Scroll
They probably won't get Flickering Fire off, but they might. I was going to leave them naked, but I have nowhere to hide them. I am debating switching the items here, as 4 scrolls seems a bit much in my eyes.

4 x 5 Chaos Warhounds 120
Staple cheap drops and screens.

3 x 5 Marauder Horsemen 195
Ran out of points for equipment to be honest. Would have liked to see some spears/light armor, or flails here, but as is, they are great for table quarters and non Dwarven war machines.

2 x 5 Chaos Knights 460
Mark of Khorne
Rank and file meat grinders here.

3 Dragon Ogres 231
Great Weapons
Can openers of the reptilian variety.

2 x Chaos Warshrines 260
Trying out tossing blessings the Lord's way, in order to make him a bit meaner. Nice in the sense that if needed, I can switch attention to the Dragon Ogres/Knights too. Decent at protecting the flanks and backfield as well.

PD - 4
DD - 4 + 4 Dispel Scrolls
13 Placements
54 Models

So basic approach is to run up and beat face. The Sorcerers are there to add some minor fire base, but mainly for defense. BSB running in the line with the Dragon Ogres to make the unit roll through things, and Lord adds in where needed/assassinates.

Any comments would be appreciated. I would really like to find a way to throw in some equipment onto my Marauder Horsemen, and perhaps get a better setup on my Wizards.

Esco Thomson
28-12-2009, 05:31
Currently I am debating taking out a unit of dogs in order to place flails on the Marauder Horsemen.

Thoughts?

Unuhexium
28-12-2009, 09:06
Probably a good idea, or give them MoS.

captainAurelius
28-12-2009, 12:54
Or both..

Maybe drop the musk.

MUSK?!

Yes musk.:shifty:

Zensunni
28-12-2009, 14:08
Are Dragon Ogres Frenzied? If not putting your BS there is a big mistake. If he is frenzied and the unit is not he will be charging out all by his lonesome to be killed. Also, make your lvl 2's nurgle instead. Better lore for lvl 2's. Drop 2 scrolls and at least take the infernal puppet.

Horsemen are far more useful then dogs, give them axes and MOS.

Taishar
28-12-2009, 16:25
I'd drop a scroll on one of the sorcs and give him the golden eye. Also drop a unit of dogs and musk and give some stuff to the marauder horsemen.

Cheers