PDA

View Full Version : 2250 Bretonnian Army List

Toras
28-12-2009, 06:09
Lords
Bretonnian Lord 281
Pegasus, Lance, Armour of Agilulf, Gromril Great Helm, Mantle of Damsel Elena and Virtue of Knightly Temper

Heroes
Paladin (BSB)129
Virtue of Duty, War Banner and Barded Warhorse

Damsel 129
Chalice of Malfleur, Dispel Scroll and Barded Warhorse

Damsel 115
Chalice of Malfleur and Dispel Scroll

Paladin 149
Barded Warhorse, Enchanted Shield, Heartwood Lance and Virtue of the Joust

Core
8 Knights of the Realm 216
Full Command

8 Knights of the Realm 216
Full Command

8 Knights Errant 201
Full Command and Errantry Banner

16 Peasant Bowmen 106
Musician and Brazier

Special
Grail Reliquae 226
12 Additional Pilgrims

3 Pegasus Knights 195
Full Command

Rare
5 Grail Knights 270
Full Command
Valourous Standard

What do u guys think. I haven't really played much Fantasy so comment will be very helpful

Dark_Knight
28-12-2009, 08:12
Awesome list but the lord can only take one magical armor. Give him the grail vow and grail shield. Drom the mantel and other armor so you can pick up a wyrmlance or something. Maybe take the virtue or audacity for big enemies. Drop one Damsel and give the last damsel two dispel scrolls. Otherwise this list is solid.

Dark_Knight
28-12-2009, 08:14
Oh, drop the valorous standard on the Grail knights. They don't need it. Use the points to round out you Lances of knights. Maybe take the Banner of Chalons. Cheap and always a surprise to your shooty enemies.

Dark_Knight
28-12-2009, 08:15
Oh, and only take a musician on the PK. Lol, I keep missing things. The banner that a PK unit would surrender will hurt you more than it will ever help you in combat.

Toras
28-12-2009, 22:08
thanks for the advice

The Boy Harker
30-12-2009, 10:46
you can only take the chalice of malfleur on one damsel, as you cant duplicate magic items other than power stones & dispel scrolls.
If your only taking a mundane lance on the lord, id give him the grail vow as that will make his attacks magical - useful against undead (my regular opponent uses a lot of wraiths & spirit hosts, which are a pain in my rear!).
but if you decide to take a magic lance, i wouldnt bother with the grail vow.

also, id consider taking your lord on a regular steed to support one unit of knights, and try and squeeze in an extra paladin on a pegasus, with the virtue of the joust, lance, armour of agiluf & grail vow - costs 185 points and makes a great warmachine & wizard hunter IMO.