PDA

View Full Version : 1000pt Doubles Daemons List

FatByChoice
30-12-2009, 02:32
Hi everyone. There's a tournament coming up in a while that myself and a friend of mine are planning to attend and I've been working on a few lists, but I'm looking for any advice on what would work best (looking for an all around type list). I'm teaming with a Dark Elf player (I know, can we get any cheesier?) thats playing a pretty well rounded list. 2 units of Repeater Crossbowmen, 2 bolt throwers, black guard, shades/harpies etc. The way the organization chart is layed out for the tourney, is I need to fill 1+ core choices (my partner has the other 2 required covered), up to 2 characters, up to 2 special, 1 rare.

I've played around with straight Nurgle lists and straight Tzeentch lists, but they all seem to look a little sketchy. Suggestions can be of any combination, I can just about cover anything, and the small amount I can't, I can easily pick up before the tournament.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Vivi
30-12-2009, 02:56
Ld Bomb it, make him take a Hydra, Laugh Lots.

JonnyTHM
30-12-2009, 03:48
I'm going to say...

You should take small units of plaguebearers with heralds of khorne that can't join them... though that may be because I'm planning on attending that same tournament and have the feeling that my partner and I are going to struggle against dark elves and daemons combonations.

PeG
30-12-2009, 07:56
dont try LD bomb with 1k points. DE seem to be providing the shooting so probably not a lot of need for flamers, maybe some horrors for magic defence and some Khorne hitty stuff?

FatByChoice
30-12-2009, 12:16
@JonnyTHM
Yeah, it would be the same tournament.

I had made a list with Horrors/Khorne hitty stuff, so maybe I'll give it a try, see how it works out. Thanks!