PDA

View Full Version : Runed to The Teeth 2250PTS.

phoenixcrh
30-12-2009, 10:03
General.
Hero. (Arjac Rockfist)
Thane, runic weapon (rune of cleaving, grudge rune), shield, runic armour (rune of stone), runic horn (master rune of challenge), oathstone = 152.

Hero. (Ulli Silverbeard)
Thane, BSB, runic weapon (rune of cleaving, rune of fire), runic armour (master rune of gromril), oathstone = 160.

Hero. (Kazrik Braybak)
Runesmith, runic weapon (rune of cleaving), shield, runic armour (rune of stone), runic book (*2 runes of spellbreaking) = 147.

Core Units.
*24 dwarf warriors, shields, veteran, standard bearer = 236. (5*5) (General goes here)

*24 dwarf warriors, shields, veteran, standard bearer = 236. (5*5) (BSB goes here)

*20 longbeards, shields, standard bearer (rune of stoicism, ancestor rune) = 285. (5*4)

*20 longbeards, shields, standard bearer (rune of stoicism, rune of determination) = 295. (5*4)

Special Units.
*19 hammerers, shields, gatekeeper, standard bearer (rune of stoicism) = 296. (5*4) (Runesmith goes here)

(Wrath)
Runic grudge thrower (rune of penetrating, rune of accuracy, rune of burning) = 135.

(Hatred)
Runic grudge thrower (rune of penetrating, rune of accuracy) = 130.

(Vengeance)
Runic bolt thrower (rune of penetrating, rune of burning), engineer = 90.

(Retribution)
Runic bolt thrower (rune of penetrating), engineer = 85.

= 2247.

Models 110 + 4 war machines.
PD 2, DD 5 + 2 dispel scrolls.

Razakel
30-12-2009, 14:20
I'm not sure what to make of this... are you just putting up your army list so we can look at it, are you looking for feedback or possible improvements?

phoenixcrh
30-12-2009, 15:25
Well lets see... What do you think of it in general? Is there anything you would do differently or would change? My normal opponents are HE, DE, VC, empire and other dawi lol, I usually castle in a corner and weather it :p

Razakel
31-12-2009, 01:24
Well your army has an extremely good combat and missile presence. I don't doubt you could shoot your opponents to pieces and the HE and DE you regularly play would be outshot by your War Machines easily me thinks.

However I think for a 2,250 army you have far too weak a magical defense to beat a good VC or Empire player. Stacking Magic is all the rave with VC right now and you'll be hard pressed to stop most of it with only 5 dispel dice and two scrolls. In games that size, I prefer to have a pair of Runesmiths and the Master Rune of Balance.