PDA

View Full Version : A nice surprise

vargojones
31-01-2006, 18:50
I got came home for lunch today as normal, to find a nice surprise waiting for me:

http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99120101026&orignav=10

my wonderful and amazing fiance had bought me the Space Marine Battle force :D to add to my growing SM army yay! She said that she knows i want to start playing and that she hoped these would help. She really is amazing, and even though she thinks its the worlds geekiest past time she wont deny it to me. She really is one in a million. So who else has amazing partners who buy them special GW pressies?

Andy

Alkony
31-01-2006, 18:58
My boyfriend got me a Warmachine Avatar of Menoth for my birthday.:D :eek: :D

pyramid_head
31-01-2006, 19:05
my girlfriend only gave me sex on my birthday :(

EVIL INC
31-01-2006, 19:08
Poor you :rolleyes:
Mine will just ask me what I want and then give it to me (provided it is within our budget and it is an occasion like birthday or something). Thats because she is afraid of getting me something I dont want or need. Grats to you, I know that was a pleasant surprise.

Deadite
31-01-2006, 19:44
I would think just about every happily married man can make the same claim at least once. (I know I can.) If the wife does give you grief about it (without justifiable reason), probably won't be wife for long. ;)

firestorm40k
31-01-2006, 20:09
My girlfriend is really cool with my hobby, and lets me get on with it... so long as I don't totally neglect her when she's at home! :D She's not bought me anything, although she did offer to put in a bid for a Rare Epic Imperator Titan on ebay (I bought one myself in the end)... She's a star!

philbrad2
31-01-2006, 21:28
LOL my wife can't stand 40K and now both our sons play to :D Can honestly say in 10 years of marriage and 20 years of going out with the woman I've yet to receive a GW present (even a voucher) from her :cries:

Count yourselves lucky chaps and chapesses.

:chrome:

Wraithbored
31-01-2006, 21:32
Again I ask what are these girlfiENDs and wyves? Are they new minis coing out soon??

pyramid_head
31-01-2006, 22:58
Again I ask what are these girlfiENDs and wyves? Are they new minis coing out soon??

Noone who plays this game has girlfriends, or upper body mass, or skin palour. Duhhhh:D

Str10_hurts
31-01-2006, 23:26
Mine got Tigirius and painted it for me, true love. :)

Wraithbored
31-01-2006, 23:46
Noone who plays this game has girlfriends, or upper body mass, or skin palour. Duhhhh:D
I knew it was all BS!!! And I do have upper body mass....just not a lot of it...ok I'm just chubby legs.....

Lardidar
01-02-2006, 00:31

Wyves are old Necromunda models

girlfiENDs are coming out with 40k 5th edition later this year (unfortunately to fund this project prices must be raised again, but you will get over it)

PS - I feel I should point out that none of this is based on any confirmed rumor but a blue shirt told me :)

Aurelien
01-02-2006, 00:36
My wife doesnt know it yet, but she's getting me the Tau Empires codex for my Birthday. I put it on her credit card the other day:D

She has got me other things in the past I think. I know for one of her anniversaries I told her to choose whatever she liked and I'd buy it for her to paint. She picked a Ravenor ("Da claw, da claw!!"). THings have been busy though, so she hasnt finished it. I should find it and get her set up to paint some more.