PDA

View Full Version : 2000 point Clan Pestilens/Clan Skrat Plague Host

Caligula
03-01-2010, 02:20
Hey hey, everyone. While I'm working on the large addition to my current available Skaven miniatures(check out my painting log in my signature if you're interested in seeing what I've got available to me currently), which includes a pile of Skavenslaves, I'd still like to get some games in. Now, this army list is made of models I have painted, and therefore usable. The Skavenslaves are being worked on and should be ready in the next couple of weeks, so please no harshness in regards to my lack of said under-privileged and abused underclass fodder in this list...they're coming! Let me know how this list is looking, and possibly what you think I could get rid of in order to use my Hellpit Abomination, as I really would love to throw that model down on the table(it's one of my favorites). I would also love the chance to use my Vermin Lord too at some point, regardless of his relative fragility, as once again, he's one of my favorite models. Anyway, here's the list, let me know what you think.

Pontifex Skroth
Plague Priest-
Level 2
Flail
Plague Furnace
Portents of Verminous Doom
Scrying Stone

Bolk Poxfang
Plague Priest-
Level 2
Additional Hand Weapon
Tail Weapon