PDA

View Full Version : Skaven 2k The Mutators Plague

Cragum
05-01-2010, 22:32
Right im stuck on the last 500 points here so i need peoples help on what i should have more of.

Plague Priest
lvl1
dispel scroll x 1
125pts

Warlock Engineer
lvl 2
warp energy condenser, foul pendant
150pts

Warlock Engineer
lvl 1
Dispell scroll x 2
100pts

Core

Clanrats
20 x rat
20 x shield
C , Sb, M
110pts

Clanrats
20 x rat
20 x shield
C , Sb, M
110pts

Slaves
20x slave
40pts

Giant rats
22 x rats
3 x packmaster
1 skweel gnawtooth
190pts

Giant rats
7 x rats
1 x packmaster
29pts

Rat Swarm
2 x swarm
50pts

Rat Swarm
3 x swarm
75pts

Special

Plague Monks
20 x monk
C , Sb , M
165pts

Rare

Warp Lightning Cannon
90pts

Hellpit Abombination
Warpstone spikes
250pts

:skull:Cheers muchly cragum:skull:

AtnaShadow
06-01-2010, 01:38
This is a small bit of advice, but my initial reaction as something to do with the 500 points you have left is to make the Clanrat units a bit bigger. At 20 they'll lose their rank bonus of 3 after just one casualty (assuming a 5x4 block), and that's never any fun. I'd go for at least 25 if you can manage.

Also, as Foegnasher will likely say if he comments in here, a BSB can work wonders for Skaven. Past that though, I'll leave this to those with a bit more experience.

Cragum
06-01-2010, 01:54
This is a small bit of advice, but my initial reaction as something to do with the 500 points you have left is to make the Clanrat units a bit bigger. At 20 they'll lose their rank bonus of 3 after just one casualty (assuming a 5x4 block), and that's never any fun. I'd go for at least 25 if you can manage.

Also, as Foegnasher will likely say if he comments in here, a BSB can work wonders for Skaven. Past that though, I'll leave this to those with a bit more experience.

i was tempted to get a chieftan in there with the storm banner. that would give me a heavy bit of protection against any missile fire.
i was also thinking maybe some more slaves as screens.

i am thinking of getting extra ranks with my skaven, hopefully with gnawtooth in there it will make it quite handy to get close if i get regen and prtect them with slaves as a screen.