PDA

View Full Version : 2,000pts WoC Tourney

Le Shirrif
07-01-2010, 17:03
Exalted Champion: Barded Chaos Steed, Biting Blade, Enchanted Shield, Collar of Khorne, Soporific Musk, Mark of Tzeentch: 191
Chaos Sorcerer: Barded Chaos Steed, Level 1, 2 Dispel Scrolls, Lore of Fire: 151
Chaos Sorcerer: Barded Chaos Steed, Level 1, 2 Dispel Scrolls, Lore of Fire: 151

12 Chaos Warriors: Hand Weapon, Shields, Standard Bearer and Musician, Mark of Slaanesh: 220
12 Chaos Warriors: Hand Weapon, Shields, Standard Bearer and Musician, Mark of Slaanesh: 220
25 Chaos Marauders: Light Armour, Shields, Musician, Mark of Slaanesh : 164
5 Marauder Horsemen: Throwing Axes, Mark of Slaanesh : 85
5 Marauder Horsemen: Throwing Axes, Mark of Slaanesh : 85
5 Chaos Warhounds: 30
5 Chaos Warhounds: 30

5 Chaos Knights, Ensorcelled Weapons, Mark of Slaanesh: 210

Would it be better to make the exalted a BSB? If so, what banner?

GWItheUltimate
07-01-2010, 21:36
Definitly a BSB... 25 pts for +1 CR and a re-roll at 12 po is WOW. Don't give him a Magic banner, just stay with your actual build and give make him BSB. If you wanna put a Magic banner, simply put it on the Warriors or the Knights banners.

You should give Horsemen a Musician. Really handy if you want to flee as a charge reaction (which is a great tactial advantage of Fast Cavarly), it gives you +1 to rally.

With the pts left, I'd put banner and musician on Chaos Knights. That's me but I think it worth the pts cost. You can also make the Warhouds 6. (well not both since it might be too much pts).

But seriously I like your list. Pretty solid and it can compete with any other imba list at a decent degree. Knights are arguably the best efficiency/pts cost ratio unit you can field.

Hope you'll have success.

GWI