PDA

View Full Version : Green Knight Question!!

Krom The Eternal
08-01-2010, 04:31
Ok I love the green knight i think hes a great character to use in just about any army but how do you count him if hes killed for example if you kill him once do you get VP for him or not because he never truly dies also if you do get VP for him do you get more for him if he comes back and you kill him again Hopefully my question is clear enough it may be a stupid noob question but it just occurred to me the other day

Sergeant Uriel Ventris
08-01-2010, 04:42
Whoa, slow down, take a deep breath, and use some punctuation so that people can understand you. Thank you.

Ultimate Life Form
08-01-2010, 04:44
Whoa, slow down, take a deep breath, and use some punctuation so that people can understand you. Thank you.

This.

Also, it is my understanding that points aren't awarded for 'killing' units but for them not being on the table at the end of the game.

Isabel
08-01-2010, 04:46
His entry in the Bretonnian army book explains how his VPs are worked out. You only get VPs for him if he is not on the table at the end of the game. No extra for killing him earlier in the game, or multiple times. If he is not on the table at the end of the game, the opponent gets full VPs for him.

Krom The Eternal
08-01-2010, 04:58
Sorry guys., I was In the middle of a video game and just quickly typed that thanks for the answers.