PDA

View Full Version : lizardmen 750 point tournie list

magicmonkey
09-01-2010, 17:33
ok this list is for a 750 point tournament were you can only use the battleforce and 1 hero

20 saurus spears fc 270
10 skirmishers 70
saurus scarvet coldone light armour enchanted shield sword of the hornet 150
6 cold one cavalry fc 260

total: 750 exactly

C&C welcome

Naestran
09-01-2010, 19:16
I would go with burning blade instead of sword of hornet but other than that it is great!
:D

Starblayde
09-01-2010, 19:46
Looks fine to me. You've got two superb fighting units, and one to run interference.

The massive unstoppable (at 750pts, at least) Saurus up the middle, Cold Ones destroying one wing, skinks harrassing/protecting on the other. Good luck!

Agnar the Howler
09-01-2010, 19:48
That is really the best list you're gunna be able to make from the lizard battalion, unless you're willing to swap out the cavalry for temple guard (not really recommended, as cavalry have a nice punch). I don't like how the restriction to the b.box and a hero works, it just makes a tournemant of "Let's see which race has the best battalion box and not who has the best skill." and instantly removes Daemons of Chaos from the running, as they have no battalion box. But I digress, it's a solid list, but watch out for races who have cannons and bolt throwers in their battalions.

magicmonkey
10-01-2010, 12:59
ok so burning blade instead and thats it
thanks everyone :D

magicmonkey
10-01-2010, 13:40
I don't like how the restriction to the b.box and a hero works, it just makes a tournemant of "Let's see which race has the best battalion box and not who has the best skill."

how it works is you can use models and spare bits from the battalion box and 1 hero choice that you bought.

also it is meant for people starting fantasy after christmas :cool: to make them spend more money i just happend to have already bought the battle force a few days before they thought up this tourmanent :shifty::eyebrows:

Agnar the Howler
10-01-2010, 21:13
Aye, it becomes a contest of box vs box, where the winner will be the race who has the best stuff in their box. It also rules Daemons out of the contest as they have no box, which is unfair to people who wish to participate but like the look of Daemons.

magicmonkey
11-01-2010, 20:27
yes but not many people are signed up so i hope i win :D:D!
p.s. thanks for the advice:).

Jezzer
12-01-2010, 00:13
i believe it also eliminates skaven as there is no way to grind a 40 clanratsm 20 monks, 2 ogres and 6 giant rats to 750...