PDA

View Full Version : bitkingdom?

chaos0xomega
11-01-2010, 19:24
Hey, I would post this in the services and sellers section, but apparently I dont have the rights to do so...

anyway, I've been wanting to put in an order with these guys (since they have the nicest discount I have seen thus far), but it seems as though they haven't updated their stuff (new/upcoming tyranids, etc.) or their inventory(so much is out of stock...). If I place an order for stuff that is out of stock, is my order going to sit in limbo forever and a half? Or are they pretty good about that kind of stuff?

Thanks?

borginator
11-01-2010, 20:08
I haven't had an issue with anything being out of stock with them, but the best thing to do is either call them or send them an email.

Before I placed my order with them I called them up to confirm if they have everything in stock. The guy on the other end was very helpful it took about a week or so since I went with free shipping over $75 option.

chaos0xomega
11-01-2010, 20:21
Right, well I did email him, my email opening with "Hey ya'll still alive?" And then I enquired about the stock and the lack of newer inventory (some of the new flames of war stuff specifically), but the only response I got back was "ya lol we're still alive just extremely busy" so I wasn't really sure what that meant.

Dangersaurus
11-01-2010, 20:34
Right, well I did email him, my email opening with "Hey ya'll still alive?" And then I enquired about the stock and the lack of newer inventory (some of the new flames of war stuff specifically), but the only response I got back was "ya lol we're still alive just extremely busy" so I wasn't really sure what that meant.

He's not the greatest communicator, but he's honest AFAIK.

chaos0xomega
11-01-2010, 20:37
Alright, I guess I'll shoot them a more straightforward email later then.