PDA

View Full Version : Skaven Models

Jezzer
11-01-2010, 23:40
i am wondering about one certain thing. Do anyone knows whether GW plans to introduce Doomflayer, Mortar, Abomination or mounts models? im actually shocked that so many models in the new skaven army is missing. in 6E there was only one missing model (plague priest), and we have a serious part of an army missing. I suppose i could make those models myself (and if nothing changes im gonna have to) but to be honest, i prefer gw made models to be basis for conversions, not a basis for creating an etire model.

so, any information on missing models?

Grimstonefire
11-01-2010, 23:46
No information yet as far as I know. The only hope of skaven getting anything this year from regular GW studio is if they release something for every army via the summer campaign.

Other than that forge world could step in (unlikely, but not impossible).

If it is important you use them now it may be easier to just convert. If it's not important I'd advise to wait say until june to see.

The chances are that they will not get anything new for at least a year.

mrtn
12-01-2010, 01:44
Warriors of Chaos miss a lot of their models as well. I suspect we'll have to wait for the new beastmen monsters as well.

By a curious coincidence my main armies are skaven, beastmen and WoC. :eyebrows:

ChaosVC
12-01-2010, 01:47
I am still waiting for the Daemon Prince thingy for WOC...

Sygerrik
12-01-2010, 02:25
Forge World Fantasy is just getting started. I think odds are very good that we'll see a Forge World Hell Pit Abomination (practically a certainty; it's right up their alley) and maybe even a Rat Ogre Bonebreaker. I would eventually expect new weapon team models and maybe even a new WLC/Plagueclaw Catapult (not necessarily the same kit) bt that's about it.

Speculating on what FW Fantasy is going to provide is a hobby around here. So far, the top picks are Abyssal Terror for VC, Chaos Warshrine, Empire Warshrine, Chaos Dragon, Hell Pit Abomination, Jabberslythe, Gorgon and Cygor, and possibly Shaggoth and Carnosaur.