PDA

View Full Version : Khorne Slaanesh Daemons 2250pts.

Bladelord
13-01-2010, 18:12
Bloodthirster, Obsidian Armour, Firestorm Blade, Immortal Fury.
550pts.
Herald of Slaanesh, BSB, Soporofic Musk, Siren Song, Banner of Unholy Victory. *
215pts.
25 Daemonettes of Slaanesh, FC, Banner of Ecstasy. *
355pts.
10 Bloodletters of Khorne.
120pts.
10 Bloodletters of Khorne.
120pts.
6 Fleshhounds of Khorne.
210pts.
6 Fleshhounds of Khorne.
210pts.
6 Seekers of Slaanesh, standard bearer, Siren Standard.
181pts.
Fiend of Slaanesh.
55pts.
Fiend of Slaanesh.
55pts.

Total: 2071pts.

179pts left to spend, maybe a Herald of Khorne on Juggernaut with Firestorm Blade /Soul Hunger? Or just spend the rest on bloodletters/furies?

knightwatch
14-01-2010, 16:27
Drop the Firestorm Blade and pick up Spellbreaker. To many things immune to fire to make your best duelist useless (took me a year to figure that out).

Furies are great war machine killers and back field disruption, always run at least one unit.

I did not have much luck with the Fiends, but run them together. One by itself doesn't throw enough dice to make it work in combat.

Bladelord
14-01-2010, 16:30
What I can see there are just Dragon Armour thats immune to fire. I know that dwarves have a rune that gives immune to fire but itīs just against fire BASED abilities. Ok Iīll throw some Furies into the list.

knightwatch
14-01-2010, 16:35
How many times has that +1 St helped out? Most of the time, I am still 2+ to wound even with St 6. I very rarely see chariots, so the one shot of the charriot doesn't make it worth it. Every game, there is a spell I want to stop without rolling dice. Just my 2 cents worth...

titos334
14-01-2010, 17:57
How many times has that +1 St helped out? Most of the time, I am still 2+ to wound even with St 6. I very rarely see chariots, so the one shot of the charriot doesn't make it worth it. Every game, there is a spell I want to stop without rolling dice. Just my 2 cents worth...

He isnt going to be stopping many if any spells as it is. I feel spellbreaker would be a waste most of the time. Although not many people do this i'd be a fan of Dark Insanity, Immortal Fury, Armour of Khorne. He loses the ability to stop the magic weapons in contact but is going to be making 7 + 2D6 +2, s6 attacks destroying units at a time. Also not many Lords could stand up to that kind of damage.

In addition I might drop a few deamonettes to make rooom for the Furries. and if you need the extra points still you could take Skulltaker as an additional hero.

Edit: if you dont go for the additional hero i would suggest adding 5 to each bloodletter squad making them more dangerous, 10 is a pretty low number and you dont have any solid Anvils for them to flank so they will most likely be doing the charging and losing combats if they are charging into full blocks of troops. Thats an additional 120, with the remaining 59, just add another fiend and group them together.

LiamTaylor
14-01-2010, 18:20
... Although not many people do this i'd be a fan of Dark Insanity, Immortal Fury, Armour of Khorne. He loses the ability to stop the magic weapons in contact but is going to be making 7 + 2D6 +2, s6 attacks destroying units at a time. Also not many Lords could stand up to that kind of damage.

The 2D6 + 2 attacks replaces the 7:
"The Deamon replaces its normal Attacks characteristic with 2D6 + 2 ..."
So on average you are only getting 9 attacks instead of 7, I'd stick with the original set up personally

Liam

titos334
14-01-2010, 19:02
The 2D6 + 2 attacks replaces the 7:
"The Deamon replaces its normal Attacks characteristic with 2D6 + 2 ..."
So on average you are only getting 9 attacks instead of 7, I'd stick with the original set up personally

Liam

AHh yeah read it wrong lol was in a hurry.

LiamTaylor
14-01-2010, 19:08
Hmm 9 + 2D6 attacks for 55pts yes please :)