PDA

View Full Version : Hydra Handlers and my Stone Thrower

Cole Train
14-01-2010, 02:15
So if I fire a stone thrower and it hits the hydra and both of the two handlers, which of the above happen?

Ultimate Life Form
14-01-2010, 02:21
Another rules question with poll? :eyebrows:

There are no shots to be randomized so each model is hit once. Looking forward to the votes that claim otherwise though.

Falkman
14-01-2010, 02:53
Agree with ULF, the Hydra only has a special rule for when shots are randomised, and stone thrower shots aren't, they hit what they hit.

Cole Train
14-01-2010, 03:18
Cool Thanks Guys

EldarBishop
14-01-2010, 03:38
I'm curious what other ideas might come from this? :p

Arnizipal
14-01-2010, 10:58
Depends where the small hole is centered...
If it's not over the hydra it's only hit on a 4+ as its base is not fully covered.

T10
14-01-2010, 11:11
So if I fire a stone thrower and it hits the hydra and both of the two handlers, which of the above happen?

Depends where the small hole is centered...
If it's not over the hydra it's only hit on a 4+ as its base is not fully covered.

It seems the OP's premise is that all the models involved are in fact hit.

Replace "stone thrower" with "mortar" for an identical situation that involves a bigger template.

-T10

gerrymander61
15-01-2010, 16:05
It's funny; there was a thread a while back about whether or not templates fired into combats with skaven slaves get randomized. The issue there was that the skaven rule didn't specify whether or not only hits that would be randomized get distributed between the combatants, so there was some confusion. In this case though, it's pretty clear: the hits are *not* randomized and so the beastmasters can eat dicks.