PDA

View Full Version : 2250 WOC, trying to improve on my origional army

kormas
16-01-2010, 07:30
well, i have allready locked a list in to the tourniment that i am going to, and after asking for raitings from warseer it was determined that it was an okish list, not great but not too weak. now, i played a mate reacently and got my **** handed to me seveal times by lizards (i blame the engine of the gods...and in another game without the engine it was my fear of the carnosaw riding oldblood) and daemons (it was a cheese list, lots of heralds and bloodcrushers+fleshhounds)

now, getting beater by these lists isnt too bad but i deffinatly found some problems with the list, one, it had a section that never did arnything caus they were too slow, two, that ogers really need support, caus these guys failed me again and again, but i love the models to much to get rid of them :(. so here is my new list, opinions on how to improve it are MOST welcome :)

LORD
Socerer lord=419
LvL 4
MoN
Spell familiar
Enchanted shield
Barded warhorse
Book of secrets
Regen crown

HEROES
Sorcerer=191
LvL2
MoN
Infernal puppet
Barded steed

Exalted=179
Bsb
Barded warhorse
Shield
Flail

Exalted=179
MoT
Disk
Eye of tzeentch
Shield
flail

CORE
5 marauder horsemen=85
Flails
MoS

5 maraduer horsemen=85
MoS
Flails

5 maraduer horsemen=85
MoS
Flails

5 warhounds=30

5 warhounds=30

SPECIAL

5 chaos knights=250
Standard
MoN

5 chaos knights=250
Standard
MoN

4 ogers=210
Chaos armour
Great weapons
MoS

4 ogers=210
Chaos armour
Great weapons
MoS

RARE
spawn=55

Sidorio
17-01-2010, 08:00
While I will admit the Daemons list was rather cheesey and over the top I don't think my Lizard lists were too bad... it was your bad rolls and my fantastic luck (knights bouncing off spear saurus:D) that won them for me.

The list looks okay I guess, though personally I'd look for points to get another unit of Marauder horsemen and try get another 2 units of 5 warhounds.