PDA

View Full Version : 2250 woc list

bluemuma
17-01-2010, 04:33
Character
Chaos Lord ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --394pts
MON Shield mount
Glaive of putrefaction Runeshield Necrotic phylactery favour of the gods
Gifts: word of agony
Join knight 1

Chaos Sorcerer ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 255 pts
Fire LV1 Dispel×2 Chariot
Gifts:Bloodcurdling roar

Chaos Sorcerer ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 235 pts
Fire LV1 Dispel×2 Chariot

Exalted Hero------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----226pts
MON Shield mount BSB
Collar of Khorne book of secret
Join knight 2

Core
Horsemen ×5----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------90 pts
Flails light amour Axes MOS
Horsemen ×5----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------90 pts
Warhounds×5----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------30 pts
Warhounds×5----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------30 pts

Speciel
Knight ×5 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------295 pts
Musician standard MON Banner of Rage

Knight ×5 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------260 pts
Musician standard MON

Rare
Chaos Spawn ×2 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------130 pts
MOS

Chaos Warshrine -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------130 pts

Total: 2255pts

bluemuma
18-01-2010, 04:55
what about this list??
any advise???

The Red Scourge
18-01-2010, 05:24
You're 5 points over..

Narcissus
18-01-2010, 05:58
Your chariots will get left behind a bit. They cannot march.

Avian
18-01-2010, 07:06
Horsemen with flails, light armour, throwing axes and the mark of slaanesh are 100 pts, not 90.

kormas
18-01-2010, 09:31
Your chariots will get left behind a bit. They cannot march.

?, i thought chariots could march?, or am i badly mistaken?.

and on the list it looks pretty good, although i am not a fan of the glave mostly caus the thing that you are trying to kill is more than likely to either kill, or at least take a chunk out of your lord, and that isnt really all that great... :D

Peregijn
18-01-2010, 09:49
jup chariots cant march, with M7 they are great in infantry based armies but as sad before, they will be left behind in a cavalarie force. same counts for the warshire witch is M4 i think (dont have my book)

maby drop the axes on the horseman and give theme a musician?