PDA

View Full Version : Legio Praetor Colourscheme

Green Grot
03-02-2006, 21:22
Hey, I've tried searchy, google and various other places and asked a few people but could find no information on the colour scheme of Legio Praetor so I was wondering if any of you know?

Puffin Magician
04-02-2006, 00:55
Unfortunately this seems to be yet another Titan Legion that exists in little more than name and obscure fluff reference. Fluff says that they're based on Triplex Phall [probably already found that out during your Googling], but no colour scheme even in Imperial Armour vol One [which says they are also the Foe Slayers, a name taken by Legio Victorum].

I'm not sure what kind of surface Triplex Phall has, and even if you knew that it would have little influence on the Legio's colour scheme. I'm sure you could get away with anything aesthetically appealing or even random colours drawn from a hat; and there'd be nothing to contradict your choices.

Green Grot
04-02-2006, 08:14
Hmm Thanks :D

The only fluff I've been able to find anything on them is in a something about the Battle of Macragge.

Puffin Magician
04-02-2006, 14:47
Being located on the Eastern Fringe, Triplex Phall supplied it's Titan Legion to the defence of Macragge and likely helped considerably in the destruction of Hive Fleet Behemoth.

They were also [presumably] attacked by Hive Fleet Kraken which focussed it's attack on the space around Triplex Phall itself nearly three centuries later.

McNuggets
04-02-2006, 18:02
I remember reading something a long time ago that mentioned "the red skinned titans of legio praetor" but that was a long time ago and is probably irrelevant

Warden
05-02-2006, 00:59
I remember reading something a long time ago that mentioned "the red skinned titans of legio praetor" but that was a long time ago and is probably irrelevant

Not so seeing as most of the established Tiatal legion fluff comes fromm Adeptus Titanticus and titan legions/Space Marine, i think if an Owner of Titan legions takes a look through the Source book ( i forget its name) the Legio praetor is Illustrated with that ancient reference.