PDA

View Full Version : what new models will O&G get with 8th edition?

Sifal
20-01-2010, 18:57
I know it may be too early for definite answers but was wondering if anyone had any knowledge or solid theories about this?
It is probably safe to assume that multi-part plastic kits wont be changed, however, things like wolf riders are so old now they might update them?
I want to know becasue I'm planning to build an army of them in advance of the 8th edition book in the hope that it might be half decent and want to start making the army before the release so I can complete it quite soon after the book comes out. Obviously i don't want to buy and paint stuff that will then get changed.
any ideas?

N810
20-01-2010, 19:09
It's probaly too soon to even guess... O&G are quite a few army releases away...

lord ugwart
20-01-2010, 19:12
The only bit of info I have is that plastic boar boyz are said to be on their way. I saw a pic of a new plastic boar a while ago, which may back this up.
I'd love to see goblins updated, along with new wolf riders and chariots.

Voss
20-01-2010, 19:22
Things I'd hope for:

basic boys (with something to make bigunz distinct) with bows in the box

common goblins & wolf riders (bring them in line with the current night goblins, which are lovely)

plastic boar boys

plastic savage orcs and savage orcs on boars

more than anything else, O&G needs the basic stuff redone.

Nuada
20-01-2010, 19:23
There's one or two new things coming out, and Brian nelson has made a few...and there's those boars.
But it's way too early to give any more details, not out till 2011
You'll have to wait until GW give details.

Skyros
20-01-2010, 19:29
Please oh please plastic boar boyz.

Maybe new wolf riding goblins with wolves that can double as space wolf wolves!

Lordsaradain
20-01-2010, 19:32
New boar boyz is my guess.

Red Metal
20-01-2010, 20:40
I'd like a new Grimgor. I really like the character, fluff, and previous model; but maybe something new and even more brutal looking.

Aside from that, I'd like just the same old stuff - better plastic basic Boyz (ones that rank-up better), plastic Boar Boyz, plastic Savage Orcs, better plastic Chariot, etc.