PDA

View Full Version : Dark Eldar Blasters

dark_wulf
25-01-2010, 22:10
Does anyone know where to get these? They aren't shown in the codex's weapons page, no models holding them, nothing on the online store and the shops are only good for picking up Warriors and Raiders.

I see them in army lists ofthen but where are the models for a blaster weapon coming from? :confused:

Cuchulain84
25-01-2010, 22:13
You pretty much have to proxy or convert them or get lucky on ebay. I made a couple for my Jetbikes using a splinter cannon, the end of a pen and some greenstuff, you can see them in my log (pg 2 near the bottom).

Bloodknight
25-01-2010, 22:33
Conversions and 2nd hand market mostly. They used to be available in blisters with the same bodies as the Dark Lance warriors, but they're gone. When I noticed that they were gone from the online store I scraped ebay clean of Blaster/Shredder warriors before the prices went silly. ;)

TheWarSmith
26-01-2010, 00:08
They're still available bike mounted in the reaver jetbike box.

Also, incubi have them.
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat30056&prodId=prod1100081

Sir_Turalyon
26-01-2010, 11:55
1. Declare all your special weapons to be blasters, shredders are not so useful anyway and you spare your opponent pain of telling them apart.

2. Convert. Plastic splinter cannon with barel cut out in right place looks like generic special weapon (closest to sonic blaster in fact); I use them as extra blasters.

Gen.Steiner
26-01-2010, 16:40
So far, I've converted two, but I'm watching a few on eBay... :shifty:

Cuchulain84
26-01-2010, 18:09
1. Declare all your special weapons to be blasters, shredders are not so useful anyway and you spare your opponent pain of telling them apart.

I prefer shredders actually. But they are even more of a pain to find/convert.

dark_wulf
26-01-2010, 18:44
Can't you stick blades on a Splinter Pistol for those? Plus Wyches have them.

Mecha King Ghidorah
26-01-2010, 19:14
You either have to proxy or get one for either Wyches, Incubi or Reaver Jetbikes.

ReveredChaplainDrake
19-06-2011, 20:44
I'm reviving this thread in light of the newer models. Reiterating the OP, as of roughly the Razorwing release, what's the most efficient way to get a lot of Blasters in large (or at least sufficient) quantities? Is there an easy conversion? And I need a lot of blasters. I've been looking around and it seems that the average DE list can't get by without 12 (3x4 Trueblast w/ Venom + Cannon), though 18 is preferable for Blaster-arming one in every 5 DAVU-style Kabalite Warriors, it seems.

What was that? Close combat? Never heard of it! :rolleyes:

ooglatjama
19-06-2011, 20:48
You can always make a press mold of the blaster and make as many as you need.