PDA

View Full Version : Problems logging into GW site

Messiahnide
28-01-2010, 09:14
Everytime i log into the GW site it says my password is wrong so i do the reset password e-mail and it says its sent but its not in my inbox, ive tried this three times over 3 days.

Anyone else having this trouble? :confused:

Count Zero
28-01-2010, 09:20
yeah, i've had that trouble too. was happening last week, haven't tried since. but exactly the same thing you say.

edit: i've just retried and whilst it still wouldn't accept my old password (which i know was right) it did send me the i forgot my password email. funnily when i tried to use my old password again it said i couldn't as it was the same as existing, even though it wouldn't let me log in to it.

Messiahnide
28-01-2010, 09:23
hmmm at least its not just me then, just need to order a few bitz packs looks like a bitz site is gettin me money instead lol

Griefbringer
28-01-2010, 11:11
Have you tried checking out your spam/junk folder? Sometimes these types of automated mails end up filtered in them by over-zealous spam filters.

Messiahnide
28-01-2010, 11:12
Have you tried checking out your spam/junk folder? Sometimes these types of automated mails end up filtered in them by over-zealous spam filters.

yeah checked through em and no luck, thanks for the suggestion anyway. :)