PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy RPG Ver 2.0 OOC Discussion

Grand Warlord
05-02-2006, 21:49
Ok, so my original Idea failed. But I am back with another one.

Now for those of you who have no idea what Final Fantasy is like than it is no problem ... I am going to pretty much use the monsters from FF 7- FF 10 and the technology could pretty much be used in 40k/fantasy so just making a character is really all you need to do.

Now here is where I get a problem.

When it comes to magic ... how do you want to do it?

MP, or Materia, or Cards, or Purchasing spells + MP (for all you FF11 MMORPG Players out there.) I am ok with whatever but I want you all to have fun playing this. Also unlike last time I think ill do the whole 'Warriors of Light' from FF1 so itll be easier for me if your all destined to be heroes.

Questions?Comments/Concerns? And please be advised this will not be a fast paced RPG, my posting time is limited at best to 1 or 2 times a day so if you like face paced RPGs this isn't probably for you.

Bmaxwell
06-02-2006, 02:46
Pesonally I don't want to use magic so what ever you magic guys want to do is cool by me. as long as i can have some cybernetics im happy.

:)

Scotty
06-02-2006, 20:58
I liked the ff8 system of drawing and such.

PS: Gunblades rock! I have dibs on the gunblade character.

Grand Warlord
06-02-2006, 22:02
Well im not limiting the equipment as I want to give the PCs more control ... just dont go crazy with skills/equipment...

so 1 for drawing spells ok

Spangley Special
07-02-2006, 09:22
i say go for materia, it allows for both growth through experience and for the GM to give characters/parties new skills in the form of finding materia, also it would be the easiest to explain to people un familiar to FF series and you could include it in your character profile which would help keep track of ablitys and such

Grand Warlord
08-02-2006, 13:28
Ok so who all is interested in playing? I would like to get atleast 3 Players.

Scotty
08-02-2006, 17:54
Count me in

Grand Warlord
10-02-2006, 03:37
Well ... I doubt this will take off with Slazton back and my GM skills are nothing compared to his so nevermind for now.