PDA

View Full Version : 1500 Festus WoC

Paraelix
02-02-2010, 08:43
Festus- 185

Sorcerer-
Lvl 2, MoN, Dispel Scroll 165

11 Warriors-
MoN, Shields, X Hw, Full Command, Banner of Rage 282 (to accompany Festus, banner to maximise poison)

11 Warriors-
MoN, Shields, Full Command 236 (Bunker for 2nd Sorc)

5 Hounds- 30

5 Hounds- 30

5 Marauder Cav-
Flails, Light Armour, Muso 86

5 Marauder Cav-
Flails, Light Armour, Muso 86

5 Knights-
MoN, Standard, Muso 260

Warshrine- 130

Total- 1490

PD- 6
DD- 4+scroll

Any thoughts on improvements? Or where to place the remaining 10 pts?

Also unsure as to keeping the marauder cav... Functionality wise I like them, I'm just a bit apprehensive about the painting.

zanzibar
02-02-2010, 09:32
I like this list, overall good magic, but i personally wouldnt bother with the warshrine, its just too slow. Still its a great modelling opurtunity so you could use it if you have the model to represent it, just to impress. The warrior units might be a bit small, say you fight an equivalent empire or even dwarf army with reasonable gunpower, festus and the sorcerer might survive but not for long. I would try 2 units of 15, points could be acquired by dropping the banner of rage and the command upgrades on your cavalry. Overall though its a solid friendly list. I find in my personal experience, smaller games dont require the command options for chaos knights and even warriors, as they can hold their ow with awesome stats.
Know what you mean about the painting, still havnt painted my marauder horsemen hahaha