PDA

View Full Version : 2250pts Dark Elves - First Attempt (No Hydra/Dragon but lots of Shades)

GenerationTerrorist
04-02-2010, 22:14
Please offer C&C on my idea for my first 2250pts Dark Elves list. Not sure if it is too cheesey, but I have not included any Hydra or Dragon in there.

Dreadlord
Shield, Cloak, Repeater Crossbow
Manticore
Crimson Death, Armour of Eternal Servitude, Pendant of Khaleth

Master
Heavy Armour, Shield, Cloak, Great Weapon, Repeater Crossbow
BSB - Hag Graef

Master
Heavy Armour, Shield, Cloak, Great Weapon
Lifetaker, Null Talisman

Sorceress
Level 2
Dark Pegasus
Seal of Ghrond, Tome of Furion

8 Harpies

5 Dark Riders
Repeater Crossbow
Musician

5 Dark Riders
Repeater Crossbow
Musician

5 Dark Riders
Repeater Crossbow
Musician

15 Shades
Great Weapons
Assassin with Additional Hand Weapon, Rending Stars and Manbane

Cold One Chariot
Cold One Chariot

Repaer Bolt Thrower
Repaer Bolt Thrower

Total: 2243pts, 4PD and 4DD

One of the alternatives would be to mount my BSB on a Chariot and give him some killy weaponry (Caledors Bane or Hydra Blade), split the shades into 2 units of 7 with an Assassin in each and drop the last Master as well as one of the RBT's.

Any experiened DE players willing to help out a potential convert to the dark side?

Malorian
04-02-2010, 22:43
Shade star eh?

Only thing you are missing is the book of miscast.

I think you are fooling yourself into thinking that lvl 2 sorcereess will be effective.

chase14101
05-02-2010, 01:04
I'm pretty sure you'll be frowned upon for that shade star...id split em into 2 at least...and yea that lvl 2 wizard will do absolutley nothing for you..drop the seal and book, then drop her a level and make her a scroll caddy.. or take it out all together and a master, add a cauldron with a deathhag, and find a place for the ring of hotek...I've learned to not leave the cauldron at home :)