PDA

View Full Version : 2000pt WoC Tourney style

Gorak
09-02-2010, 01:28
Ok so the group I play with is cutthroath and fun, we do not belive in cheese and you better bring your A-game, as it stands I've been owning with my VC for a longtime and my ogres are collecting dust till a new book. So I thought I'd try my hand with WoC, furthermore I need some advice. I pick them up mostly for the painting didn't really give thought to playing them but would very much like too sooooooo without further ranting heres my list

2000 Pts - Warriors of Chaos Roster

Exalted Hero of Khorne (200 pts) (Mark of Khorne; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor; Shield)
1 Juggernaut of Khorne (Causes Fear; Magic Resistance (1))
1 Fury of the Blood God

Chaos Sorcerer of Nurgle (155 pts) (Mark of Nurgle; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor)
1 Dispel Scroll
1 Dispel Scroll

Chaos Sorcerer of Nurgle (155 pts) (Mark of Nurgle; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor)
1 Dispel Scroll
1 Dispel Scroll

10-Chaos Warriors of Nurgle (220 pts)
(Fullcommand)

10-Chaos Warriors of Nurgle (220 pts)
(Fullcommand)

5-Marauder Horsemen (81 pts)
(flails; Musician)

5-Marauder Horsemen (81 pts)
(flails; Musician)

5-Chaos Knights of Khorne (280 pts)
(Mark of Khorne; Fullcommand)

5-Chaos Knights (280 pts)
(Fullcommand;Blasted Standard)

Hellcannon-205

scyla anfinngrim-105

Don Zeko
09-02-2010, 02:04
You need something other than CC hammer units to get a more flexible list. otherwise you'll be in serious trouble when someone shows up with a dragon, steamtank, avoidance list, etc. I'd say that, more than anything else, this list needs a hellcannon. It provides both ranged support and a good anvil unit. Honestly, I'd cut the chaos lord. Your combat troops fight so well that super-buff characters aren't strictly necessary, and the cannon provides you with something other than a scary hammer. Plus, you'll have another 160 points to spend on warhounds, mounted marauders, or maybe the standard of sundering and standard of rage for your knights.

Gorak
09-02-2010, 04:35
Ok updated the list drop the lord add hell cannon ect. More thoughts?