3 Maneaters
+ Cathayan Longswords
Gorger

CrownAxe
10-02-2010, 21:16
30 views and no commentary?

Gorak
10-02-2010, 22:38
put standards in your ogre units, with no ranks bonuses, the +1 for standard is invaluable,further more I don't see the point of the gnoblars. Drop the maneaters for more core ogres and or onther gorger.As for the scraplauncher never trieded it somthing abouta ****** stone thrower never appealed to me. I'd drop both of those and add more yettes and or leadbeltchers.

angelusmortis1384
10-02-2010, 23:08
i see alot of point in gnoblars... i have a 2k ogre kingdoms army, and i have 100 gnoblars (2x50man units) they are cheap as chips, and deal a considerable amount of damage... plus when they flee they dont panic your troops so its a bonus.

also i think you may want to consider finding the points for the halfling cookbook, and the bangstick for your butchers. the cookbook saves on you taking wounds from spells and the bandstick is a boundspell... so another spell to annoy your opponant with.

my experiance from leadbelchers is, dont use them. too archaic, and costly to give your opponants free points. get rid and add another yhetti to the unit. then use those extra points you have on other stuff like standards and possible extra ironguts.

scrap launchers are something else i'd consider getting rid of in favour of possible more gnoblars or bulls/ironguts.

EDIT: Just remember your strength comes in combat. and as fear causing creatures, outnumbering helps. well thats howi use the OK book lol :p

well thats my two cents as a OK player.... hope it helps in some way.