PDA

View Full Version : Animals gone amok, 1000pts!

TurboPenetrator
10-02-2010, 23:36
Now that the new Beastmen have arrived and also new edition for WHFB incoming, I decided to get headstart and start assembling my new army. Cant get much into 1000 points but let me know what you think, my opponents would be Skaven, Warriors of Chaos, Dark Elves and Vampire Counts mostly. We're aiming at friendly games, all players are semi new to FB, but of course it doensnt hurt to aim for a bit competitive also, makes playing alot more exciting...Enough with the nonsense heres the list :D

HEROES

Gorebull /w Great Weapon, Heavy Armor, Gouge Tusks, Gnarled Hide and Ramhorn Helm

Bray Shaman /w Level 2 upgrade

CORE

5 Ungor Raiders
5 Ungor Raiders
5 Ungor Raiders

10 Gor Herd /w Full Command and Additional Hand Weapon
10 Gor Herd /w Full Command and Additional Hand Weapon

SPECIAL

3 Minotaurs /w Musician and Standard Bearer, Great Weapons

10 Bestigor Herd /w Full Command

Comments and suggestion are welcome :rolleyes:

Gorak
11-02-2010, 02:05
I'd find some room for 5 more each on the Gor herds as +1 more combat res is nice as well as more number as if your outnumber by a fearcausing enemy auto breaking sucks!

TurboPenetrator
11-02-2010, 19:38
Heheh, thanks for the tip, actually bought more gors than ungors, because I figured that out at work also... any more suggestions, I have the models so basically its all about wargear.

GreenSpeed
11-02-2010, 19:58
Combine the gor herd into one unit
Drop one of the of the raiders units
Take the points you get back from the command and ungor herd to add in more bestigors

TurboPenetrator
11-02-2010, 22:17
HEROES

Gorebull /w Great Weapon, Heavy Armor, Gnarled Hide and Ramhorn Helm

Bray Shaman /w Level 2 upgrade

CORE

5 Ungor Raiders
5 Ungor Raiders

15 Gor Herd /w Musician, Standard and Additional Hand Weapon
15 Gor Herd /w Musician, Standard and Additional Hand Weapon

SPECIAL

3 Minotaurs /w Musician and Standard Bearer, Great Weapons

10 Bestigor Herd /w Musician, Standard Bearer

Dont have more bestigors so this will do for my first games with beasts :rolleyes: