PDA

View Full Version : 2000pts WoC Union of the gods.

Bladelord
18-02-2010, 16:38
Heroes:
Champion of Slaanesh; lvl.2 Sorcerer, MoS, Steed of Slaanesh, Spell Familiar.
165pts.
Champion of Khorne; Exalted Hero, MoK, BSB, Shield, Juggernaut, Sword of Might.
225pts.
Champion of Tzeentch; lvl.2 Sorcerer, MoT, Disc, Bloodcurling Roar, Golden Eye of Tzeentch, Book of Secrets.
230pts.
Champion of Nurgle; lvl.2 Sorcerer, MoN, Palanquin, Enchanted Shield, Blasphemous Amulet.
230pts.
Total: 850pts.

Core Units:
Followers of Nurgle; 25 Marauders, MoN, standard bearer, light armour, shields.
188pts.
Followers of Slaanesh; 5 marauder Horsemen, MoS, musician.
81pts.
Servants of Khorne; 6 Marauder Horsemen, MoK, flails, musician.
126pts.
Total: 395pts.

Special Units:
Followers of Tzeentch; 5 Chaos Knights, MoT, standard bearer, Blasted Standard.
280pts.
Total: 280pts.

Rare Units:
Beast of Nurgle; Chaos Spawn, MoN.
85pts.
Fiend of Slaanesh; Chaos Spawn, MoS.
75pts.
Bloodbeast of Khorne; Chaos Spawn, MoK.
75pts.
Firewyrm of Tzeentch; Chaos Spawn, MoT.
65pts.
Total: 375pts.

Total: 1900pts.-100pts left. Not a competitive list but it includes all of the Chaos Gods:). First I tried to include more units but then the list were 3000:(

Malorian
18-02-2010, 18:17
I think it's a great idea and would be a lot of fun while still being fairly competitive.

Bladelord
18-02-2010, 18:43
Do you have any comments on changing the list? I'm not used to WoC (just played 5 games with them in a tourny) It will never (maybe I'm wrong) be :cheese: but competitive maybe?:)

Malorian
18-02-2010, 19:54
It's hard to suggest changes when you are trying to keep to a theme like this.

I mean I don't think you need 4 spawn, but then again they are there so you can have one with each of the marks.

The list is certainly character heavy but once again it has to be.

I'd just give the list a go and see what parts of the theme are failing you enough that you want to change them.

nasty_little_hobbit
18-02-2010, 21:58
With those 100 pts left just add 3 Units of 5 Warhounds as Im presuming the mounted characters will be joining the 2 marauder horsemen and as such you need some fast cavalry to act as screens/bait/ redirect/ sacrafice etc. Otherwise looks like a very fun and strong list.

Bladelord
19-02-2010, 11:44
Okay, next time someone wants to battle me when I field WoC I will use this list & give it a try;). I was thinking on 3x5 warhounds too, they're in! 10pts left, maybe throwing axes for the Followers of Slaanesh?

Malorian
19-02-2010, 13:22
Throwing axes aren't great, but they aren't bad either and might come in handy to knock off a rank bonus or kill a fanatic or something.

BigbyWolf
19-02-2010, 13:36
My only gripe is that you're not using pink to represent the followers of Slaanesh!

I've used a similar list myself in the past (although I went 2 combat/ 2 magic for the characters), it's not a bad list but will find it tough versus certain armies, but TBH most armies are like that. I say have a few games and see how you feel after that.

Bladelord
19-02-2010, 19:18
Forgive me Slaanesh for not using pink as your color scheme! I beg you, accept this color instead!

:D